Clear All

mp3 bumper on, waiting for fogs

Just got it back from my body shop.

They did an awesome job on the car.

I'm missing the foglights which are on order:

Front view:

CF Tail Lights
    Interior:

OK, this sucks. I had finally talked myself out of (eventually) buying the mp3 bumper, and you have to show me how good it would look on my car...

Comment

sorry aboot that, i could have gone with an aftermarket one, but everything was to radical for me.

I like the clean stock look.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. I like the way it looks a lot, I just didn't want to spend the money on it, so I decided I'd deal with what I have now. But now I see how good it looks on yours, which is pretty much identical to my car. And now I can't decide what to do. I wish I could find one at a junkyard that just happens to have the back end destroyed but nothing else, and just happens to be silver...

Comment

lol, that's quite a bit of "just happens", good luck though!

Comment

that looks really good! nice.
            --JJB--
            '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
            Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
            16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
            15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
            Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

I'd say my favorite part of the whole job is the painted trim piece on the upper grill

Comment

I didn't even notice that before... I like it, but I think I like the black better. It adds a little variety to the car. Especially in silver, there's just too little contrast.

Comment

Very, very nice!
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Looks great. I always love the MP3 conversions. Now you just need some MP3 side skirts and rear skirt.

Comment

Looks awesome!!! Make sure you post some pics once the fog lights are on there.
                      -------------------------
                      '91 LX
                      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

damn damn damn...
                        all i keep doing is coming back to this thread and staring at your car.
                        i was all hyped that i could hold out until i got the WW kit... but now i'm thinking that bumper would serve me well for the time being..

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                        RB springs
                        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

How would that bumper look with the wings west kit added to it directly instead of buying theirs? I think it'd look pretty good... a little more conservative than theirs but still sporty. Has anyone done that? Or should I be the first to try?

Comment

i dunno, i was thinking about that. Any thoughts? Are the wings west side skirts/rear skirt cheaper?

Comment

wow. looks awesome. now u need the mp3 side skirts and back bumper to complete the set. But man it looks good. post pics when ur all done.

Comment

Working...
                              X