New Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gauges

Some of my new gauges came in today. The tachometer that I will be molding into the air vents will be awhile since it is currently on back order. But today I added ProCarParts reverse glow gauges. And yes I fell into the trap many have before me. I am now two needles less, but no big deal. The gauges on the A pillar are made by AC Autotechnic and match the PCP gauges perfectly. This is the only good picture I have right now because as always I do my work at night. I'll get some better shots tomorrow.

And to anyone with experience wiring an air/fuel ratio gauge hit me up on AIM. I have some questions. (ProteGreg)

Holy Crap!! too bad about the needles. Damn that car is tizight
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
      Holy Crap!! too bad about the needles. Damn that car is tizight
      Yeah my buddy was doing the pcp gauges and he's like "I think your needles are busted." But not having the temp or gas needles really doesn't concern me. Now if the speedo needle was busted I wouldn't be happy. I just wish the tach would hurry up.

Comment

A/F and volt? is that right.. couldnt tell from the pic but im guessin

Comment

Yeah you got it.

Comment

yay! now i gotta find me some gauges.... im gonna catch to you wether you like it or not!

Comment

BTW i nominate proto for mod of the 3rd gen exterior/interior forum.... or the whole interior/exterior... guy knows his **** and there isnt one in that area...

Comment

damn man, they look sick

Comment

that looks badass.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

a/f gauge is ground power and the signal...

Ask The goldPro which wire on your O2 sensor is the signal .. I think on my Protege it's the Blue wire, but it may be different for you
                    bruce
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Looks good, you say that fuel gauge isnt gonna bother you,,,i bet after you look at that orange low fuel light for a couple months It will...been there spent $300 to get a new cluster. Keep up the good work, and continue to give me sompin to look at everyday that i wish i could do....lol.....gday.
                      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

also i second that asylum24
                        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                          Looks good, you say that fuel gauge isnt gonna bother you,,,i bet after you look at that orange low fuel light for a couple months It will...been there spent $300 to get a new cluster. Keep up the good work, and continue to give me sompin to look at everyday that i wish i could do....lol.....gday.
                          I usually get gas once a week anyways, so now I just have to keep my eye on the odometer. It does bother me, just not $300 bothers me.

Comment

gotcha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

2000 protege cluster w/o tach 265.... save ya few bucks

Comment

Working...
                              X