Where to get sway bar endlinks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get sway bar endlinks.

i just saw a post for endlinks yesterday and i cant find it anywhere...after that post i decided to go check mine out and sure enough one of them is completly broken away from the stablizer bar....where can i get these?....dealer cost $40 each.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

I guess no one has the answer to this question heh?
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The front or rear? All you really need to do is go to your dealer parts center and ask them to order some front/rear swaybar endlinks off a 2001+ Mazda Protege.

The 1999's and early 2000 model Protege's had shorter endlinks. If you ever plan to upgrade your struts to the Tokico Blues or any other aftermarket strut, you will need the longer endlink from the 01+ Protege to fit on the new strut mounting tab.

Here's the part number:
      LC62-34-170B
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
      X