Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better to install H&R Lowering Spring or Pedders Sport Spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is better to install H&R Lowering Spring or Pedders Sport Spring?

H&R Lowering Springs or Pedders Sport Spring Set.... which one handles best for on the BF 323 gt sedan? I am interest in a set so that why i made this post. I currently have the Tokico struts with a set of Mazdaspeed Eibach that was given to me. I bought the car with worn out stock springs up front & Lada cut spring @ the rear I was told they were used because they are stiffer for a drag setup. I read that the Mazdaspeed Eibach are not as good as the H&R because they are linear rate (not sure what this mean). All i know about the H&R is that they handle very well especially with the Tokico, it lower the car slighty & that it is the colour blue . As for the Pedders it comes in red, the front sits lower than the H&R & it cost more than the H&R. So u see i need more details as i currently working on my cars handling so far I have installed most of the Pedders bushings such as the front & rear end links, rear trailing arms, front control arms & the front sway bar center bushings with a Corksport front strut bar & Tokico perfomance strut. All i need now is the rear sway bar center bushings some lateral link bushing poly would be nice but I can't find any online to buy so I am going to buy new stock ones which i am not lookin gforward to but @ least it better than the worn out ones on the car right now.

progressive springs means the spring rate increases as the spring is compressed , linear means the spring rate stays constant as the spring is compressed ,

for daily drivers progressive usually gives the best compromise between ride comfort but gives a good spring rate when worked hard ( compressed in a corner ) but linear gives you alot more track feel and is more predictable. so far everyone i have heard with the H&R springs loved them ... the pedders i have no knowledge of

Comment

Working...
    X