This a good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This a good deal?

I don't know if this is in the right place but you guys think I got a good deal on my eibach springs?
    What do you think?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Yeah, thats very good. Thats about a third of what they used to cost.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

hell yeah, thats a steal man

Comment

Yea, I figured it was. I haven't seen them less that about $250. I just wanted to show off my new find. Much better than those dropzones they're trying to sell for around 100 bucks a piece. Got em for $90 including shipping. I think I did alright.
        I'm praying they come before next weekend so I can put them on before I go back to school. Wooo hoo...I get to use some of the how-to's.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

yeah, thats a great price especially since you cant buy the springs on their own for our car anymore (you get them with the Ground Control coilovers though)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

i baught the dropzone srpings for my car cost me 140 i think =)

Comment

damn thats a killer deal. Im sure the springs are still in great shape too. And the best part is that when you are done installing them, you dont need to wait for them to settle!
              Tag Team

Comment

yay more eibachs for cheap.... got mine for 80$ shipped... why the **** cant spring get her sooner..... got too much **** to put on as soon as the snow stops

Comment

They are in pretty good shape. Not as good as I thought but they aren't horrible by any means.
                  It was 70 friggin degrees the day before they came and since they were delivered it's been no higher than 40. Guess I'll have to pull her into the garage and turn on the heater. They shall go on this weekend.

Comment

yea me to ive got mad **** to put on jus sittin here in my garage i have...my dropzone lowering springs,2 door popper sets cuz its a 4 door ya kno,black headlight covers,z3 fenders and this new interior no 1 has seen yet and not to mentiojn imma have my kit by feb its amazing wha 1 can do workin at mcds lol lol sad but tru there goes all my money but imma go to car shows this summer so ha o well lol

Comment

Working...
                    X