megasquirt help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

megasquirt help

i'm new here, i was wondering if i could get some help with my ecu pinouts. i have a 94 protege dx 1.8 sohc with 5sp. i recently sold my supercharged 97 miata so now i have an extra diyautotune mspnp for the miata. i want to convert the squirt into the protege. the ecu pinouts are easy to find for the miata but the protege ones are hard to find. i searched and found the protege BP pinouts but i'm not sure if they're the same as my sohc pinouts. does anybody know about this and if its not the same provide the pinouts for the sohc 5sp ecu? thanks!

just fyi, this is my plans for the car, made up of freebie / parts laying around from my miata build:
    -custom tubular exhaust manifold
    -custom bellmouth downpipe
    -custom catless exhaust
    -td04-13t (from my wrx)
    -recirc bov (from my wrx)
    -nissan s13 smic
    -310cc injectors (from supra)
    -megasquirt pnp w/ IAT sensor = MAF delete
    -gm boost control
    -knocksenseMS

There are only some very small differences like the VICS solenoid for actuating the DOHC manifold second runners. Do you have the wiring diagrams for the car?

Comment

Lex, I have stealthstyle's ECU pinouts. Are they accurate?

here is the miata ecu harness pinouts:
      http://www.flyinmiata.com/support/in...BD2_rewire.pdf

there are some pins like egr valve, prc solenoid, ignition signals, purge solenoid, and closed throttle position switch that are not on the protege ecu. do i need to hack the mspnp anyway to get it working right? i'm not sure what it takes to go from a distributorless setup to distributor.

thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X