newbie here to the forum 94 rst mx3 tell me what you think of her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie here to the forum 94 rst mx3 tell me what you think of her

sigpicfor the want of a horshoe, a horse was lost, for the want of a steed , a calvary was lost, for the loss of a cavarly a messenger was loss, for the loss of a messenger .... a war was lost

Welcome.Seen your car alot on Cardomain.I can tell alot of work went into her.
    Was actually wondering when you where going to join CP
    Do you have any more plans for it?
    -Matt
    This is lolZz

Comment

Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

well i plan on doing some minor upgrades to the fuel system and going to do the overboar kit for the miata on her , then i am going to get a 4 point cage put in and maybe some nice racing seats. yeah it took me forever to find out about cp otherwise i'd joined long ago looking at the knowledge that is shared here overwhelms me :o)
        Last edited by janx; 08-17-2008, 09:04 AM. Reason: forgot something :O)
        sigpicfor the want of a horshoe, a horse was lost, for the want of a steed , a calvary was lost, for the loss of a cavarly a messenger was loss, for the loss of a messenger .... a war was lost

Comment

Nice to see you moved over here from AtlantaMx3, there is some good stuff in here for us 4 banger Mxers with BPTs.
          Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

i am still on atlanta mx, just found out about this site so now i am on here trying to gobble up more info on the bpt and finding out some good stuff how is the bp running these days anyway?

Comment

Working...
            X