How can I post pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I post pics??

Ok, first of all, sorry to sound like a comppooter elliterat idiot, but I can't post pics from my computer to the site(a thread). what's the procedure?? Thanks in advance..
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

when u click post reply , type ur message, scrolldown a bit where it says upload image, and then h8it browse, locate the file, hit open, then click post

Comment

search it has been covered, and you can only upload pics for your avatar (the little pic in the top left corner) from you Hard drive other than that you need to host your pictures, like at cardomain or imagestation etc... then link them to here
      Last edited by Semtex; 12-30-2003, 09:33 PM.
      No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

I performed a search before I posted, and nothing came up....

I wanted to post some before/after pics of the project car. I'll get them hosted on Imagestation. Thanks.
        Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
        '56 VW Cal Ragtop
        www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

when you click on "New Thread" or "post reply", scroll down to the bottom and to the right of "attach file" click on browse. navigate to where you have the file @ on your hard drive, highlight the file, click "open" and then click either "submit reply" or "submit new thread" remember it can only be 100KB
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X