3rd place, Whoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd place, Whoop

My local track had a contest last night called King of the Street to go with the Test and Tune race. Basically, if you paid your $20 and ran on street legal tires for the test and tune, you could qualify for King of the Street. It went by Bracket racing with handicaps and all. After ripping the axle boot, I was ready to call it quits for the day, but after seeing that they were short cars(12 instead of 16 and only 4 fwd) I decided to baby my car through it. It wasnt my quickest times by far, but they were consistent which helped me knock off an early 80s mustang and a 90s grand am and if it wasnt for a timing error(they had a 16.75 instead of 16.85 dial in but didnt catch on until it was too late) I would have beat a new lightning and made it to the final 2. It didnt turn out all bad though since one of my good friends ended up winning it all but it would have been nice to be in that race. Anyway, 3rd place with a broken car is not all bad i guess.
    Last edited by Redline322; 08-21-2008, 02:04 AM.
    1993 Mazda 323 - BP conversion, Front cross drilled rotors, Front and rear strut braces, Filled motor mounts, Mx3 seats, BPT conversion in progress SOLD

1993 Mazda Mx3 GS Stock for now
Working...
X