Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , FL October 4-5th, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , FL October 4-5th, 2008

It's about that time again. Flyrtle is back!!! Since Moroso is under construction all year we're swapping out the track meet for other fun activities.

Here's the deal for this year:

Saturday October 4th
    We're spending Saturday shooting at each other Paintball style followed by a Poker Tournament and general all around house party complete with Wii at our very inviting house in West Palm Beach. "The 12 second KL household"

Sunday October 5th
    Flyrtle Car Meet and BBQ at Okeeheelee park. This will mark the 4th year we've been at Okeeheelee. It's proved to be an ideal place with great facilities, capacity and atmosphere.

Hotel Info:
    For out of town attendees I've secured a group rate at a hotel very close to Okeeheelee park. We've stayed there at all the past Flyrtles and it's been great.

The rate is $89.95 per night. It's valid until Sept 4th 2008, after that it will go to whatever full price is at that time.

To book a room call the Holiday Inn @ 800-325-8193 and mention Flyrtle to receive the discounted rate. It's valid for October 3rd and October 4th.

Painball Details
    Paintball will be $35. That includes everything you need (gun, gear, field rental, air, etc) and enough paint to get you through the first couple rounds. After that we can buy more paint as needed.
    Paintball will be prepaid as I have to pay for everything at once to get the rate. Paypal $35 to sweetrecords@hotmail.com and include your screen name/msg board and real name. I'll keep a list of who's going/paid up. If you're interested in doing paintball PM me or post in the thread and I'll add you to the list of paintballers.

The official list for all those doing paintball.shirts is being kept in the thread on probetalk.

T-Shirt info:
    The tshirt design is completed and I found a company to make the shirts for a much better price than what we usually get. As a result I'll have them available for advance purchase and a few leftovers available the day of the meet.

Shirts will be $12 in advance. Please pay by the same method as in the paintball section above and don't forget to include your size.

I will have a minimal amount available for sale the day of the meet. I have to pay a setup fee to run the shirts so there will be only one run. Make sure to get yours in advance to guarantee you get one.

Here's a link to the shirts. It's a front/back design.

If anyone wants to stroll down memory lane I finally made a Flyrtle Myspace and put the pics from all the meets up there. http://www.myspace.com/flyrtle
    92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

im there!
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Working...
    X