• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for the pin-out diagram for the BP05

hello guys i am from barbados

i am looking for the pin put diagram for the BP05 engine

thanks

Welcome to clubprotege. There's 1 I believe in the engine managment section. Do a simple search
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hi thankz man!!

mazda boss

Comment

which exact pinout are you looking for?
        1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

for the pinout diagram for bp05 engine ecu!!! non turbo 1800

Comment

Do you need to know every pin-out or is there a certain wire that you are trying to find?
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

dear lord there are 3 links on this website for the FSM. search for MAZDA FSM and you will find it. there you will have access to every goddamn wire you want to know.

Stop asking stupid questions, and start asking smart ones.
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

<----Snickers

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
                dear lord there are 3 links on this website for the FSM. search for MAZDA FSM and you will find it. there you will have access to every goddamn wire you want to know.

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                  <----Snickers
                  yeah, I was in a pissy mood when I wrote that. Doesn't make it any less valid or true. I just had the balls to write it when you didn't *ohsnap*
                  No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post

I searched using those keywords, and 42 results came up...opened all and none have the link you speak of

Comment

Working...
                    X