Protege pics album link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protege pics album link

Get the best of SEO, WordPress, and Blogging with detailed guides, reviews, and comparisons articles. With our insightful articles select the right products and follow our tested strategies to grow your business.
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

The white car is the one I picked up on the 24th of Dec.. The red one I bought last month to replace the green one, which my younger son spun into the divider wall on the freeway. My older kid has the DX. Not to misinform anyone, but the green one is now sold.
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

The white one seems to be in great shape after you fixed it. Do you plan to sell it now?
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

I will most likely sell the car, but I will make that decision after I get the new clutch and axle in it. If it drives well, I MIGHT keep it and store it till I can get other house expenses down. Right now I pay alot for car insurance(3 cars, 1 motorcycle) since I have a teenage boy on my policy. I can't afford to put another car on the policy.
        '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

Working...
        X