Mazda 3 & 6 turbo kits coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 3 & 6 turbo kits coming soon

Hey just wanted to let the cat out of the bag early.
    Soon to be released, our Mazda 3 & Mazda 6 2.0L/2.3L turbo kits and cold air intakes.
    estimated whp to be over 250 @10 psi in the 2.3L
    keep checking up on our latest project.....
    "the ESENTIAL SPEED RX8"

thanks for all the emails regarding the Mazda Speed upgrade stage 1 that has been in the raffle center...GOOD LUCK
    kevin & karen liphard
    ESSENTIAL SPEED, ontario. canada.
    "when speed is Essential"

We are attacking that a few different ways..we dealt with it on the RSx turbo kit.
    The protege 5 isn't as complicated.We will either use our controler to control the point at which it comes on or into play.
    Or as we found with the rsx we can supply ampule amount of boost through out the rpm range...but the very top end the boost get bleed off by the system...but only showing a drop of 5whp.
    That is one of the last things we have to deal with.
    kevin & karen liphard

Comment

Just for the records, my tuners deal with the elcetronic and ecu issues I design and fabricate the products needed.
      We are still waiting for our service manual from mazda Canada on the Mazda 3 an Mazda 6
      kevin & karen liphard

Comment

I am most curious how your gonna handle the fuel system. I was thinking about a nitrous system before I seen this thread about a turbo kit.

My thoughts were to run a inline fuel pump near the motor, since the fuel has a returnless-system.

Possibly have to go to bigger injectors?

Comment

Hey essential speed,

This is pretty bad man, if you don't have expertise in a subject why bull**** your way thru a dumb answer. This just ruins your company's reputation. I'd think twice before buying from you guys now. Not knowing something isnt as bad as trying to pretend you know... geez

Comment

Interesting. If the mazda 3 goes through I'd be interested.

Main thing though is the price. Do you have an estimate on your projected price? Thats the biggest issue.
            2000 Kia Spectra
            2003 Nissan Xterra
            1990 Mazda Protege (190k miles and still kickin! and beats the crap out of my Kia! lol. )

I am about to purchase a 2004 Mazda 3 if all works out!

Comment

I'd prefer tuners that tell me what I NEED to know, instead of what I WANT to know.

Comment

Originally posted by BlankFrank View Post
                I'd prefer tuners that tell me what I NEED to know, instead of what I WANT to know.
                I prefer noobs that read the dates on threads before bumping 5 year old threads.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

cool i need a cai in my 2008 mazda 5 2.3 how much ?

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
                    cool i need a cai in my 2008 mazda 5 2.3 how much ?
                    You did read what I just said right? That this is a 5 yr old thread. I doubt these guys are around.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

no someone else bumped it i thought it was current ha ha ha LMAO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
                        no someone else bumped it i thought it was current ha ha ha LMAO !!!
                        I told you to wait till our Supercharger kit comes out, and wait to see fi we can get the C.A.R.B. cert and you will be legal!

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha whats up hugh !! whens that thing comin out !! lol my 2.3 wants to breeth .my wires put 1200 miles on it now im sad ive only put mabye 50 miles on it .its my brand new car and i barly drive it .

Comment

I love fried chicken
                            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                            |.....Overnight....................| ||
                            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                              I love fried chicken
                              Popeyes or KFC? I'm a kfc guy
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                              X