swap threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swap threads

so i noticed there arent any swap threads in this board. like parts lists and things of that nature.

my friend with the mx3 has a klze motor to put into it. if anyone already has a parts list for this or any other swaps post the things you need in another post so they can be stickied mayb???

ill update this post later with details on the swap things needed and any issues we find. so far its goin to be the klze withh the 1.8v6 trans and mx6 ecu and mayb a 626 vaf idk if thats needed.. still to figure out anywiring or axels.. if using the 1.8trans the axles will be the same.

btw were working with a 92/93 mx3 gs? disk brakes all around. i dont know to much bout the details on these things yet.

Originally posted by EGTeric95 View Post
    so i noticed there arent any swap threads in this board. like parts lists and things of that nature.
    You need to look more. There's a whole section dedicated to swaps. The answers may or may not be there but there is a section

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

If he wants answers specific to mx-3's, he could check out www.mx-3.com, it will have pretty much everything he will need including workshop manuals.

Jeff

Shop 506-577-6708
      cell 506-381-3503
      email danny@jdracing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        You need to look more. There's a whole section dedicated to swaps. The answers may or may not be there but there is a section

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/foru...ysprune=&f=129
        well i knew there was a section but i was lookking more for mx3 specific stuff as the 3 klze based threads in that were KL's into pro's and such..

idk i guess i was being kinda lazy too its not my car lol sorry fur clutterin ****z up.

Comment

Working...
        X