Took some high resolution pics of my car, trying out the digital cam

intercooler looks snug ..hehe
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I love the front bumper.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

One of the nicest P5 I have seen. Love the kit and color.
        My OLD Car

Comment

Looks MUCH cleaner without that hood!

Nick Holinski
          2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx Mazda
            Looks MUCH cleaner without that hood!
            I didnt like that hood either. Good work!
            My OLD Car

Comment

How much HP are you pushing Impact

Sweet Ride

Comment

very nice pics. I like how the sun shines off it.
                2001 Protege LX
                Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.
                Performance: Black injen CAI, 2.25" Magnaflow catback
                Other: 1st's grounding kit, Kartboy Exhaust hangers

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

Are you getting those sidemarker holes filled or what?

Nick Holinski
                  2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

Looks great. I love the custom molded bumper.

Comment

Yes indeed, looks pretty nice. The grille badge and the eyebrows are't working for me, but the stance is dead on. other than that, looks sweet.

what is the item on the fender where conventional sidemarkers would go? looks like a badge or a decal of somesort. wait a sec...in the last pic it's gone and the bumper marker is now on there and the bumper has grilles and a mazda logo badge on the grille.....where you just playing with locations?

Comment

The holes on the bumper are for the side marker lights, after the last time my friend painted the bumper he forgot to give me the sidemarker lights. But i got them now.

Comment

wow that car is VERY nice

good depection of sport, style, and function

is there an option to take the date off the pics?

no point for high res pics if you cant make them look proffesional

Comment

Originally posted by XLerate93
                            wow that car is VERY nice

good depection of sport, style, and function

is there an option to take the date off the pics?

no point for high res pics if you cant make them look proffesional
                            Photoshop can take care of those :D

Comment

don't know if you are refering to me but no photoshop here buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X