Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

I got an itchin to see some mazda's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an itchin to see some mazda's

lets get a meet together b4 the snow hits.. mayb october 4th? first sat. in octorber.

We could meet somewhere out in the shaumburg area mayb Idk where everyone is really at but i figure i could throw something out there.

busse woods for a day time meet or the hooters parking lot/surrounding lots are open for meets at night...

mayb have everyone meet up and then cruise down to north ave. beach to take pictures or cruise somewhere and get us a video..

throw out ideas ppl lets see what we come up with.

What part of ill?

Edit: let me make this more clear as to what I'm trying to say so I don't look like an idiot again.

What part of ill is that in? South/north/west/east?
    Last edited by Turpro; 09-17-2008, 02:09 PM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yea! we need one last hurrah!
      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
      What are you driving?

Comment

well im in the north west suburbs.. where are you turpro.. the nasty nati isnt a town i know of lol.. Ide like to meet somwhere in shaumburg its somewhat cetral for ppl between indiana and wisconsin its also not down in the city or out west in bufu.

its also close to me lol but im open to goin whereever we can get the most ppl to meet..

thro ur ideas out there..

Comment

Turpro is in Cincinnati, OH.. The meet would be in the Chicagoland area.
          miss my '93 LX at every corner
          photo album
          Catch me on Facebook

Comment

yea i was talkin to him on aim.. im down for goin somewhere closer to the city for u Indiana guys too.. i just want to figure out a good spot where everone can come on a day or nite and hope to see a good turn out

Comment

I'm trying to set something up. It may be closer for the Lake County folks when it is all said and done. I think I will start to figure out a time, date, and location.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123719162

Comment

im still waitin on my confirmation email since the last meet to post on that site ugh.. lol

what about a big weekend campin thing.. that would be sweet but idk if i would have the money other then to just go check it out.

im def. down for some football it will be about that time of year..

Comment

hmmm im so buisy with work and school now im dieing to go the junkyard!!!! no more half price wednesdays for me damn school! but maybe we can hit one up on the weekend, id be down for a meet in schaumburg not busse though if its any where but busse ill sneak the festi out. and eats some mazdas muhahaha jk my cars bone stock

Comment

October 18, 2008

- October the 18th (Saturday) @ noon.
                    - We are gathering members from IL & WI
                    - We need more input on where we would like to set up. I think it is better if we don't have to reserve somewhere imo, but I am all ears on suggestions.

Comment

that sux about the 18th. ill be getting back from my trip to cali the night of the 18th.

this will be the very 1st mazda meet ive missed this year then! ive made like 7 or 8 meets so far this year!
                      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                      What are you driving?

Comment

bump for a move to the 19th
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

hey, if it's the 19th. ill be there. jetlegged, but there. lol

no fe3 goodness though bpt323. i dont put mile's on that car. i bring my slammed mazda6 to all the meets i go to. (last meet at busse the damn thing even got a flat for anyone that was there)
                          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                          What are you driving?

Comment

either day 18 or 19 is good... but isnt nooon a little early ? lol i mean ill be there mayb hung over a bit tho

theres a school with a football field and a big parking lot in wheaton that we used to play at every sunday but idk it was a rough lot they were supposed to re do it so ide have to check.

we can meet at the hooters or either of the parking lots next to it.. just no field then..

we can meet at the starbux on army trail in bloomingdale but still no field.

or theres camera park on fullerton in glendale heights.. nice big parking lot and plenty of room for football/softball or anything we would want.

but i think the perfect place with no hassel would be off north ave. its kinda west of carol streem down but b4 the drive in theatre. on the north side theres a mini golf course with a big arse field and baseball diamonds.. plus a huge parking lot and its kinda set back so not to be so obvious..

its public fields so we woulndt have to worry about ppl in our way. for school games and such.

idk thats all i can think of for now tho..

Comment

well hell monoxide PM me your phone number so i can come to rockford then & check it out
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                              X