Help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me!

Well i dont think i have really mentioned on the forum, the main reason i ended up getting my miata... you guys know i had the DE mx3, i puT Ze pistons and kl31 cams in... well it had an oil leak , and it got really bad, and one day i wnt to go to work and i heard a knock, so i asked my roomate to use his car i was running really late, i told him i would use his car to get to work put gas in it and on the way home grab some oil, he said no,

so on my way to work, before i could get to a gasstaion to get oil, the knock got super loud and the car started to die out, i kept starting it back up limping to the gasstation, coasted in got some oil put it in and it wouldnt start, it just killed the battery, so i had it towed home and tried to jump it and it wouldnt turn over.

So thats when i bought my miata, well the thing is im in NY adn i dont want to drive my miata through the winter, so i was looking to get the mx3 running again for winter, i pulled the engine the other day, popped off the oil pan, and well tons of metal shavings, so popped off the pump and strainer, took off the connecting rods... 1,2,3,5,6 all had normal wear, when i looked at 4 there was no bearing there. At first i was thinking maybe SOMEHOW.. my buddy and i didnt put it back in>? impossable u would have heard it on first startup not 4000 miles later right? , but if i had spun it and it ate it wouldnt there be Some of it left.? or at least more than normal wear on the others.. ughh idk waht to do... help
Working...
X