Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

323 guys... auto seatbelt issue... assistance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 guys... auto seatbelt issue... assistance?

getting very very pissed over my stupid passenger seatbelt....

on top of it i have to hear it from my passengers every time...

*problem being my passenger seatbelt does not register as its time to move unless the door is open #1 and the key is in the "on" postition.... every other vehicle of the BG chassis i have rode in or owned has not had this problem. usually they both function regardless of weather or not the key is fully engaged or not. deaming that there is a person opening the door.

CAN any body out there please tell me what the F*ck is wrong with my POS seat belt system.

autoseatbelts
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

there was a factory card issued to woners to correct the factory problem. I took mine in and had it done before the problems started occuring.

Check with your local dealer and see what they say. I got some card in the mail from my Mazda dealer, and I am the second owner, I just made sure to fill out the change of owner address.

Anyone else have to do this or am I alone???
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

it seems to be more so of an electrical thing tho... both of the seatbelts function just not properly on the passenger one
      ... they may try and charge me with electrical ****... im not down with risking that
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

ask boostedpro.. possibly even wil, my seat belts in my protege have a mind of their own reguardless of postion of the key. only exception is the drivers belt will move back and forth and sometimes track back as you're trying to get out of the car.. can't tell you how many times i've been clocked in the head or choked by that ****ing seat belt. good luck
        peace

Comment

yeah the seatbelts in mine are all ****ed up too

Comment

my seat belts dont even move anymore, they are both stuck all the way up. I just click and unclick when I use them.
            Eat ****.

Comment

not to be an ass... but thats nice.... can anybody help me with mine?

Comment

if yours don't work at all... check with the dealer they should replace them free of charge due to a defect from the factory.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                  you're so close to canada, why don't you just go to a canadian junk yard and go for a manual seat belt conversion? auto seat belts suck!
                  i agree dude. good riddance to those!
                  in need of a drop, and a BP.

this is one 323, you dont wanna mess with

Comment

nice 323 double score.

Comment

Why would i bother with all of that when im gonna be installing a 4 point harness under my stock auto belt???? tis doesn't make sense....

without the factory seatbelts its not DOT approved... thus you get pulled over and get fined and get your car taken possibly... ...NO thats my answer

HELP

Comment

how bout... when i say NO maybe that should point your way saying I don't want manual seatbelts unless they are 4 point.

WTF is everybody's issue these days... does it look like im trying to pick fights here or what?

secondly why would i want to fix my auto seatbelts if i was gonna replace them with manual (thought already occured to me a long time ago seeing as this is my 4th 1st gen i've owned all with auto seatbelts which all worked fine till now..... start using your head.... i appreciate the suggestion tho.

from a distance or from behind the car you would'nt be able to tell that im wearing a seatbelt with just the 4 point... anyway

the manual seatbelt will not give me the feel of sticking to the seat that i am looking for. plus with the manual seatbelts you can't use an aftermarket bucket seat which i was planning on using some time down the line.

Comment

get rid of the crack pipe yourself man... i said.... and i quote..

why would i want to fix my auto seatbelts if i was gonna replace them with manual
                          manual being your stupid ass non four point canadian ones...

im keeping my auto belts removing the lap belts and installing a 4 point system....

Comment

Comment

to anybody who lent.. actuall assistance pertaining to this thread please pardon my last post it does not apply to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X