might let go my mazdaspeed 2gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might let go my mazdaspeed 2gen

hey fellow second geners...i hope you all wont get mad if i let go of my car...im still might be getting the 03 mazdaspeed and to tell you frankly it is with a heavy heart to let go of my beloved 2ndgen..some one is eyeing the car where i live..i guess he know its the only one with the true mazdaspeed 2ndgen kit on it...i dunno...i really wanna sell it to someone who can appreciate a 2ndgen...just wish i can keep with along side the 03speed im planning to get...wish me luck...thanks guys

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Hmmm...the sides would be a nice addition to MY car....

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

yeah no kidding.. let us know if you sell any parts
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Is there any pictures of it? Would love to see it
        98 protege LX for appearance
        89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Sell me the side skirts ... Do you have the rear wing on there... hmmm would take that to .
          lol
          Bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

if the guy that wants my car can afford to get the whole thing (with all the bells and whistle)..ill let you guys have it...the mazdaspeed parts i have there are as follows....96'ms side skirt; the rear spoiler with stop light. the hood scoop. the rear visor (dunno if i can take it off)..also, some other things like the jdm corners (with bubble, not the flat one) rear tails (clear)..even has the seat cover with two tone color (leather) and mazda logo stiching..it even has the jdm radiator cover with push button thing on top..sone neons light, indiglo guage, handbrake covers,racing pedals,strut bar..etc...hehehe
            Attached Files

Comment

I have just soiled my pants

Comment

heres the front of the car

heres what the front look like...im planning on getting the jdm bumper but safety sake i mightnot...also i have the gr2 kyb i havent install yet, im planning on getting mazdaspeed spings from the Philippines as well as the front bumper spoiler and mazdaspeed grill. basically i was planning on getting this 110% 2nd gen speed...we will see if the deal with the dealer about the new speed wont push thru then you will all see this being complete..with the help of the protegetech.org group...thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

I like the new mazdaspeed, but I have to look at it like this. It really doesn't make sense for me to have a car payment. I just can't see paying for another car for 4 or 5 years. I would probably rather to invest in something like a condo or a house or soemthing of that matter. But I am not knocking your decision or others who have purchased new cars. It is just how I feal.
                  Anyway if you can foot the bill and you really want the car then go for it. But if you can work with what you have and can continue to move forward with your Project then definetly go down that road. The only thing that I would advice is to do a motor swap, if you can, and drop a BP in there or rebuild your 1.5 ( I already thought that out, It can be done to an extent).

But ofcourse best of luck, hopefully things work out either way and you can be happy.
                  Bruce

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

hey guys i got my new msp..its the blue mica color...thanks for the help and advice....if my brother in law will take my other car..the parts on it will definitely go....so it will be for sale...just waiting for him to get here...i thought i can do with the other protege but the money ill put there will be sustantial that it will almost cost me a new car...yes i want the bpt put in it...the Man knows about it but thats like few thousands of buck...plus the full mspeed original kit...and wheels...and re do interior with sparko cloth...at leat this car has less miles on it and more power..plus its a stick shift...i missed driving a stick..it the bro in law dont like the car...ill still will take the kits and others and sell it...so you guys will still be beneficial for the sale..hehehe...thanks..later

Comment

Congrads on the new car.
                      Be sure to check out www.essentialspeed.com for their hardpipe upgrade kit...tell him KRIS FROM WOODSTOCK sent you (info@essentialspeed.com)
                      Oh yeah, i want your sides...hehehe

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

actually...i forgot...im getting the Pak sides...lol@me!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

sweet, I hope you enjoy the MSP bro... Now you will have a boosted car that you can modify ..
                          hehehe

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah no kiddign.. congrats on the car man... let us know what you are going to do with the parts if you don't need them on car
                            In the Garage
                            Black 93 MX-3 GS
                            Bp powered
                            GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                            MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Working...
                            X