Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

88-89 323 Gt Monster Mechanics/techs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88-89 323 Gt Monster Mechanics/techs

HI THERE GUYS, I HAD AN 88 MAZDA 323 GT THAT WAS DESTROYED BY RUST. LUCKILY I STUMBLED ACROSS A 88 BF[323 SE HATCH] DID THE TRANSPLANT OF THE 1.6 DOHC TURBO NOW THE VEHICLE TURNS BUT WOULD NOT CRANK. IM QUITE FRUSTRATED. CHECKED THE COIL[GOOD} ECU[GOOD] EVEN THE INJECTORS FIRE. ANY ASSISTANCE OR TIPS PLEAAAAAAASE

First two things to check is spark and fuel. Make sure its getting both on all 4 cylinders
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by HUS007CARS View Post
      HI THERE GUYS, I HAD AN 88 MAZDA 323 GT THAT WAS DESTROYED BY RUST. LUCKILY I STUMBLED ACROSS A 88 BF[323 SE HATCH] DID THE TRANSPLANT OF THE 1.6 DOHC TURBO NOW THE VEHICLE TURNS BUT WOULD NOT CRANK. IM QUITE FRUSTRATED. CHECKED THE COIL[GOOD} ECU[GOOD] EVEN THE INJECTORS FIRE. ANY ASSISTANCE OR TIPS PLEAAAAAAASE

Comment

I'm Getting Fuel But No Spark

Comment

check your coil.. the swap is pretty straight forward did you swap the engine bay harness from the B6 to the B6T harness.. how about the ecu?

Comment

Working...
          X