Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut the red wire or the green wire???

Hey guys,

I've done a search and can't seem to find any decent workshop/repair/wiring manuals for an early BG Familia. I'm currently working on an 1989 Familia BG5S and HAYNES/CHILTON suck balls...

Any help would be cooool...

ok...so your question is....?
    Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
    sigpic

Comment

lol at question. What red/green wire?
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by jumpncrash View Post
        ok...so your question is....?
        QUESTION:
        Are there any files or links on this site with workshop/repair/wiring manuals for an early BG Familia??...having some wiring issues mostly, but would really benefit from full manuals.

Sorry, guess it was not so clear...

Comment

I can transfer you the protege FSM if you have aim.
          Send me a message to assassinscy im online now
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
            I can transfer you the protege FSM if you have aim.
            Send me a message to assassinscy im online now
            Bugger - don't have that, plus I'm at work so can't access that type of stuff...know of any sites etc that these can be downloaded from?

I've searched this site and have searched heaps of torrent sites...to no avail

Comment

no. pretty much someone bootleged the FSM scanning all 1100 pages and made it into a pdf. Its passed around from member to member via file transfer.

Comment

Do they have a bootleg one for a mx3 floating around?..>.<

Good luck on your search.
                This is lolZz

Comment

not that I am aware of. I might actually have one tho lemme look through my mazda pdf folder
                  Edit: I have the mx3 v6 workshop manual and the b6 workshop manual

Comment

not that I am aware of. I might actually have one tho lemme look through my mazda pdf folder
                    b6?
                    This is lolZz

Comment

if you can wait a day or two I'll get the FSM hosted on my site, and then post a link for you to download from. How's that sound? I might even get around to doing it tonight.

Nick
                      Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lets connect . I'll get on fri night. I want both to add to the collection.

Also mx3.com has the fsm posted in a thread IIRC
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I could use that Protege wiring diagram. I can't find one to get started on my MS install.

Comment

Originally posted by jumpncrash View Post
                            if you can wait a day or two I'll get the FSM hosted on my site, and then post a link for you to download from. How's that sound? I might even get around to doing it tonight.

Nick
                            That would be awsome mate!!

In the mean time, maybe someone knows the fix to my actual problem (the reason I need the manual)...After doing some work (radio, central locking etc.) I must have blown something as now the clock doesn't go, and when I have the engine running the engine "Heat" and "Charge" warning lights remain on. The car is running fine.

Any ideas??

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                              Lets connect . I'll get on fri night. I want both to add to the collection.

Also mx3.com has the fsm posted in a thread IIRC
                              What time will you guys be on?
                              This is lolZz

Comment

Working...
                              X