frogi323's 323/ protege work log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frogi323's 323/ protege work log

yes i now own a protege. it took lots of convincing of the wife to get it. she thinks its ugly. i think its 2nd best to my 323.

i will be posting pics of these beasts soon.

the cars are

91 mazda 323 1.6l b6
    swapped to a 1.8l bp05.
    toyo proxy4 tires.
    geo rims!!lol
    mx3 black cloth bucket seats
    mx3 rear seats black
    mx3 black manual seat belts
    mx3 steering wheel
    mx3 black carpet
    mx3 center console black
    2" lowering springs
    zx2 performance struts
    rx7 maf
    3" cold air intake
    jdm familia grill
    protege front console
    jdm front strut tower bar
    cat is gone
    high flow muffler

94 protege 1.8l sohc
    ????????????
    stock

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

pics froggi!!!!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

pics pics picsssssssssssssssssssss
      please lol !

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

hehe u gonna laugh at me but i have forgotten how to put pics up. lol. its been so long.
        im going to lacrosse so by the time i get back i will post them

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

its all good i didnt know for a while too

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

i tryed and have failed. my pics r too big. and putfile is being retarded. ggggrrrrrrr

Comment

MS paint & resize them ya noob

Comment

Microsoft power point insert picture from file, resize to 35% save it then pull it to CP using manage attachments...
                  91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                  2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                  Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                  My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

lol.... ok ill try. im a photoshop guy.

Comment

here are some
                      Attached Files

Comment

awesome score on the pro shes got a little rust but not bad for how much again?

Comment

well the only rust is on the doors and that 1 spot on the hood. no rust on the body.

i got her for 350$.

Comment

What happened to the rear of that poor 323

Comment

i was and am experimenting with it. i hate the center garnish. but alas i will probly be getting rid of the 323 once the pro is up and running.

Comment

Working...
                              X