The new Vette uncovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new Vette uncovered

Go HERE to read the full story and view the pictures in higher resolution.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Nice looking car, I love the front lights

Comment

The Corvette and Viper look more like each other as each goes by. In a few years they will be the same car.

Comment

Haha. True Proto. Its obviously evolution, not revolution ala the new Mustang. But it'll sell.

Comment

I am just dissapointed about the interior... agian. Previous Vette interior looked just like any other GM, and so is this one. The steering wheel on the new Vette looks like it was taken from a truck. Also, some plastics still look cheap. What do you guys think? Sorry for posting a big picture.
          Last edited by turbonium959; 01-02-2004, 08:43 PM.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I like it. But still I think the best thing about it are the head lights.
            Chris
            MX-3turbo
            BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Comment

Working...
            X