few pics of my 2k2 p5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few pics of my 2k2 p5

heres a few shots this past summer of my p5.. so far this winter i have a custom street fighter bumper and 4 cross drilled brembo rotors waiting for the spring... added a set of Hella FF200's to replace the fogs as well, since these were taken i have lost all the stickers except for my skyline style side stripe...

2002 Mazda Protege5

Tein springs/17" 5zigen heidfeld rims/215/40-17 Yokohama Parada spec-2 tires/AEM Intake/MOMO shift knob/AC autotechnic exhaust/Street fighter II front bumper/APC carbonfiber euro tails/Hella FF200 driving lamps/Brembo cross drilled rotors/axxis pads/coming soon VIS EVO CF hood/WW side skirts

Looks good. I'm interested to see how the street fighter bumper will look.

Comment

heres a few before sanding /etc,
      needs grill mesh for sure.. but its different on a p5 and around here.

just needs a nice evo hood now

Last edited by GotBoost; 01-02-2004, 02:20 PM.
      2002 Mazda Protege5

Tein springs/17" 5zigen heidfeld rims/215/40-17 Yokohama Parada spec-2 tires/AEM Intake/MOMO shift knob/AC autotechnic exhaust/Street fighter II front bumper/APC carbonfiber euro tails/Hella FF200 driving lamps/Brembo cross drilled rotors/axxis pads/coming soon VIS EVO CF hood/WW side skirts

Comment

That's a good looking bumper. Is that other red car a Protege too? If it is it looks like a 2001+ with the Erebuni kit fitted for it.

Comment

lol, nope its a 2000 honda civic hatch with a body kit, tsunami i believe....

I love the carbon fiber evo hood you have, i do believe it shall be my next purchase
          2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

Oh ok. Just wondering because I remember seeing a 2001 Red Protege that molded the Erebuni front bumper on. Yeah I love the evo hood.

Comment

nice p5. I was considering getting those style graphics.
              My OLD Car

Comment

thanks, yeah i remember a little over a year ago seeing the signal skyline in super street, i was like i got to have that lol
                2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

the car looks good man. Welcome to club protege

Comment

i cant see the other pics... the ones about the bumper

Comment

I don't think you can link to pics at that yahoo address.

Comment

how come proto was able to see em?

actually i just answered my own question.. u only get so many views... i guess i need to get another provider for the pics

Last edited by Larman; 01-02-2004, 02:52 PM.
                        2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

Originally posted by Larman
                          how come proto was able to see em?
                          Because I am special.

Comment

looks nice, ...
                            I will never put a magnetic bra on my hood again ..
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                            X