Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Tie Bar

Hey everyone,
    I'm getting ready to start collecting parts for a suspension/brake build up to get things ready for 300+ horsepower and am wondering if anyone remembers what model rear tie bar fits the BF chassis. M323PWR had one but the information disappeared when m323p went down. I beleive it was for a MKI VW Golf but if anyone car confirm that I'd love you forever.
    Fast, cheap, reliable: pick two.

1992 Mercury Capri XR2 130xxx miles SOLD

1990 Honda Civic SI
    186k 10:1 hybrid motor
    d16 on 10 pounds will turn ya out.

sigpic

Search for his car on cardomain that where i got the info from. It is from a MKI VW Rabbit. You can check Corksport @ http://corksport.com/page/yw/323_Esc...9_323_GTX.html They have a good amount of suspension parts for the bf 323

Comment

possibly the mx3 one id assume. if your local to rockford, i have one you can even fit up to see if one will work.
      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
      What are you driving?

Comment

I mocked up the mx-3 bar from my dad's protege and there is no way it would fit.

Thanks for that mazkam!
        Fast, cheap, reliable: pick two.

1992 Mercury Capri XR2 130xxx miles SOLD

1990 Honda Civic SI
        186k 10:1 hybrid motor
        d16 on 10 pounds will turn ya out.

sigpic

Comment

the tie bar that will fit on a bf is from a mk4 vw, ironicly,,its made for the front ..eurosport has a ton of them
          hi team

Comment

Working...
          X