Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will pay $500.00 For 92-95 MX-3 V6 5spd in drive it home condition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will pay $500.00 For 92-95 MX-3 V6 5spd in drive it home condition!

Hey guys I am looking to pay $500.00 for a running, driving, stopping 92-95 MX-3 5spd. If it is a 92-95 MX-3 V6 5spd that's transmission is in good working order and it runs enough that I can drive it home and it has to be as close to Guelph, Ontario, Canada, Planet Earth as possible. I will come to your house give you $500.00 and drive it away PERIOD!
    (and oh-ya it has to be legally yours with an ownership).

I don't care:
    -how ugly it is
    -how rusty it is (as long as it will hold my fat a-- off the highway until I reach Guelph)
    -how dented
    -how stinky

Don't respond if the car you are selling is not:
    -$500.00 Canadian (or less)
    -is not a 1992-1995 MX-3 V6 5spd
    -running, driving stopping enough to drive from your house to Guelph, Ontario, Canada (needs good working transmission)
    -more then 3 hours away from Guelph, Ontario, Canada. (N1H 3Z1)
    -outside of Canada (unless you drop it off at my house).
    -Legally yours to sell. (not your x-wife's car or one you just stole)

Thanks Jason.
    Last edited by IMACHU2; 10-09-2008, 02:05 PM.
    Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Bump! Hey listen, I need one o.k!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry but there is no way in hell your going to find an mx-3 V6 RUNNING for $500...at least offer 1k

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
        Sorry but there is no way in hell your going to find an mx-3 V6 RUNNING for $500...at least offer 1k
        You wait Nay-Sayer! Someone already offered me a pretty one for $800.00. (I don't need a pretty one!)
        Last edited by IMACHU2; 10-09-2008, 02:03 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I think you're looking in the wrong spot. Most ppl that belong to cp either have it to fix up and make great or are using it to do a v6 swap. Try craigslist. Tell you the truth, if you got an offer for 800 I'd do that because that's probably the lowest you'll find one for....especially a v6 model.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
            I think you're looking in the wrong spot. Most ppl that belong to cp either have it to fix up and make great or are using it to do a v6 swap. Try craigslist. Tell you the truth, if you got an offer for 800 I'd do that because that's probably the lowest you'll find one for....especially a v6 model.
            Rusty crusty ones come up in my area all the time for $500.00. (In Canada they salt the roads in the winter). I have posted a bunch of adds in different spots. It will only be a matter of time before someone bites.

sigpic

Comment

sure so have you found one yet
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

Originally posted by deathtrigga View Post
                sure so have you found one yet
                I'm curious as well.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

dude,. hit me up if u get multiple responses, i'll take a trip and get a new car!
                  1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                  Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                  "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

i am also looking for a 323 or mx3 for about that range. not running or running,what ever.
                    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                    AND
                    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

I found one! I drove it home (2 hours) with the A/C pumpin' cold air, the cruise control on and the powermoonroof open. I paid $500.00 for it. The car did not come with tires so, I brought my own. I did get the cool 5 spoke 15" Mazda wheels though.

See my work log.

There are also a few parts left for sale too.

My $500.00 MX-3 V6 5SPD runing and driving cost $500-Doors and hatch Sold$150.00-Euro tails Sold $40.00-Gas left in the gas tank $30.00 = $280.00 and falling LOL

sigpic

Comment

now find me a 323 hehe. nice find man!!
                        2012 Kia rio
                        2009 Nissan Frontier
                        1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Originally posted by scortadict View Post
                          now find me a 323 hehe. nice find man!!
                          Put an add on Kijiji. Worked for me!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X