lol, my gf bought me something w/o asking me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, my gf bought me something w/o asking me

so my gf knows i have no sterio in my car. well she was at walmart and that had a box set consisting of: 2 6X9's, 2 6 1/2's, and a 40 watt head unit, "all for only a hunderd dollars!" she says. so now i have no choice but to put them in my car, if i dont she'll be offended...
    Serenity's Dead.

make a dumb excuse, it doesn't have a cd player, or the radio comes in fuzzy and you have to return the whole thing, or tell here they're the wrong size speakers.. you can get your way out without feeling guilty

Comment

Not a big problem if you listen to old school MetallicA. Their old stuff is not worth buying an expensive stereo for your car. It just doesn't sound good enough to make a difference whether you have a $250 set of components or a $40 one. At least that's what I learned, but I'm keeping my $250 set.
      Last edited by Intruder; 01-02-2004, 02:13 AM.

Comment

actually it does have a cd player. and im an ENORMOUS metallica fan, thats all i play anyways.
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

That sucks. This is why I never want people buying me anything for my car except gas cards. Yeah just say they were the wrong size or something. Or put a whole through each one of the cones with a knife and return them as defective.

Comment

i just email them my list and my list has the url... they just click add to the shopping cart button and it will fit my car works very nice that way

Comment

^^^ see. i did that.. and i STILL got the wrong parts.

luckily, my GF just bought me tinting and now she refuses to have anything to do with car mods.. she'll give me money, but she doesn't give me any input...

For Walmart, just kick the box around for 5 minutes and/or take out some screws... return it and buy something that looks kinda similar... your gf will never know

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
              RB springs
              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

i agree with the "wrong size" excuse yet another reason why women should only be allowed roller skates and bus tokens, they don't know crap about car audio:p:

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                  im an ENORMOUS metallica fan, thats all i play anyways.
                  can't you tell I AM TOO? That's almighty Jamez in my avatar.
                  even my license plate says 5T ANGER and I have a METALLICA sticker above it (where the mazda emblem used to be).
                  Last edited by Intruder; 01-02-2004, 01:38 PM.

Comment

reckognise that symbol in my tint?

now about the stuff she bought me, i think im just gonna bite my tounge and install it, because she is so excited about it. ill just set aside the sterio aspect of my car for now and focus on other things... VROOM PPPSSSHHH!!
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

reckognise that symbol in my tint?
                      yeah, the ninja star I saw it in another post of yours a while ago...

Comment

next step is a vynal one on the hood, offset to the right going over the fender
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

next step is a vynal one on the hood, offset to the right going over the fender
                          that'd be overkill

Comment

haha, remember my friend showing me a picture shortly after the release of st. anger.. a picture popped up on the internet of Animal from the muppets banging on a set of trash cans with Lar's name below it, referring to their new sound:p:. i'm non-traditional, but i love every album up to reload.
                            peace

Comment

lol, I haven't seen that one
                              but why up to reload? IMO, Reload has the BEST production of all their albums and there are some pretty good songs. not typical metallica, but who's to say what is typical for them??? they keep changing styles and sound with every album.

Comment

Working...
                              X