Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

The Lukovic Wedding 1-1-04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lukovic Wedding 1-1-04

HERE are the pics I took from the wedding. don't they make a cute couple?
    Attached Files

awe Vlad I wish I could have been there. I hope you guys stay a happy couple.
    Sagaris

Comment

congrats vlad

Comment

Yes, very nice.

Sorry we split early, I wasn't feeling well.
        Rick
        '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
        '02 Protege5.0

Comment

woah! WTF? When did this all happen? Talk about falling in love.
          My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
            woah! WTF? When did this all happen? Talk about falling in love.
            it all happened very quickly

Comment

It all began... Screw that! Vlad and I are so happy!!! Its unbelievable that we only met in October. But I know that this is the man I was destined to be with, my soulmate, my true love, and all that other stuff. I LOVE YOU, VLADIMIR LUKOVIC!!!!! Btw, thanks to everyone for your help and support. A wedding is beautiful for the love the newlyweds share, and also for the love we share with our friends. Thank you for making our wedding gorgeous.

Comment

Thank you very much everyone for your help getting our wedding ceremony and reception going without a glitch! A special thanks goes out to Jeff (white P5) and Rich (GotBoost) and Mike1 for all the beautiful photography; Marc+Danielle for the help getting our officiator; Jay and Jane (you read that right) the best man and maid of honor; and last but not least, Jay's dad in his E500 (the wedding limo).
                Thanks to everyone who came to our reception also. We're very grateful to have had so many of our closest friends share our joy with us and hope to spend many happy times with everyone for years.
                Regards,
                Vlad
                Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

awwwww **** damn im sorry i missed it. havent been on the forums latley cause my comp was broke. and didnt go to the last meet. wanted to spend time with my girlfriend. congrats vlad. good luck on ur marrige

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                  mods:
                  --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
                  --Injen Intake (color Blue)
                  --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

icy WTF where the hell did you get that pic of me in your avatar.
                    Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                      icy WTF where the hell did you get that pic of me in your avatar.
                      it's his G\F:p: j\k man

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                        it's his G\F:p: j\k man
                        watch it Rich. Thats a pic of ME when I was 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Sagaris

Comment

Well Vlad is a good man. Good to see you're happy.
                          Joelene~ Im cool like that. I guess u are too since ur in my avatar. If you dont remember you sent it to me a couple months ago. I was bored of my avatar and I found that on my HD.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeah. doh. ha ha ha. I look like a thug
                            Sagaris

Comment

ooops, sorry, I didn't see the Jolene part by the avatar. I was joking anyway, hence the j/k. I guess that is what happens when you are to damn tired and misread. no offense jo Please pardon my bad humor, agin into the corner I go with the dunce cap on.

Comment

Working...
                              X