Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Philadelphia rx-8 meeting 10/16/2008 Cottman and the Blvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philadelphia rx-8 meeting 10/16/2008 Cottman and the Blvd

Hey guys a couple of membres from the rx8 club.com and rx7club.com are starting our own MAZDA meetings once a week starting tonight at 8pm, i own a rx8 but my daily driver is a protege LX wich i love, and i tought it will be cool if you guys could stop by and show your support! here is a link to explain better details!

NE RX-8 Forum - Philadelphia rx-8 meeting 10/16/2008 Cottman and the Blvd - Ok here is the story plain and simple, its time to start our own philly meets and why not start this thursday 8pm in front of macys store (cottman and the blvd) why macy's??? well it has lights, and why so soon?? well its getting cold. I'm...

Pics Of our first meeting..

i'm posting pics to motivate you guys to come down and show your rides, i love my protege and i will bring it out in the next meeting, come out and show your support as a mazda owner, by the way the black protege is my daily warrior!!!!

enjoy!
    p.s Sorry for my phone's poor quality pics!

Click image for larger version

Name:	protege.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	1214438

Name:	IMAGE_040.jpg
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	1214439

Name:	IMAGE_039.jpg
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	1214440

here is a link with more pics!

NE RX-8 Forum - Philadelphia rx-8 meeting 10/16/2008 Cottman and the Blvd - Ok here is the story plain and simple, its time to start our own philly meets and why not start this thursday 8pm in front of macys store (cottman and the blvd) why macy's??? well it has lights, and why so soon?? well its getting cold. I'm...

Comment

Working...
    X