• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redwagon02's miata - Shaded

thanks for the photo-op rick. this car was fun to work with
    Attached Files

WOW, very nicely done.

When I get pics of my car w/ my Sport20 front end installed I'll be needing a favor from you.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

no problem. I enjoy this. I call it creative stress relief

Comment

NICE.

btw i think i know how to do neons not sure yet. i will make a link to some chops later

Comment

Man that is the best one yet IMO. I might get you to do one for me if I can ever get new pictures with the cf hood.

Comment

kick ass
            i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
              Man that is the best one yet IMO. I might get you to do one for me if I can ever get new pictures with the cf hood.
              I like it the best too. the shaded interior was a nice touch.

Comment

Wow that's gorgeous. I want a miata....
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

Re: redwagon02's miata - Shaded

Originally posted by GotBoost
                  thanks for the photo-op rick. this car was fun to work with
                  WOW. :DROOL: You should be getting paid for this work. My friend just got a 90 miata 5 sp 30,000 miles for two thousand. Lucky ass.
                  My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                    WOW. :DROOL: You should be getting paid for this work. My friend just got a 90 miata 5 sp 30,000 miles for two thousand. Lucky ass.
                    I'd love to, but until Jane (my fiance) finishes school I need to stay where I'm at to keep money rolling in. I will go backto school when she is done either for graphics design or automotive engineering. I'm unsure @ this point.

Comment

Damn man, I didn't know you made a thread of this. Just happen to stumble upon this. Like I told you before, this is just amazing. Muchos gracias amigo!
                      Rick
                      '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
                      '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Yeah you have real talent with Photoshop Rich. That Miata is by far the best yet!
                        I love my 323's cellshade.... i need to try to figure out how to make it my sig or something.
                        Interested in coming up with something together for a sig?
                        Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                        262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                        ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
                          Yeah you have real talent with Photoshop Rich. That Miata is by far the best yet!
                          I love my 323's cellshade.... i need to try to figure out how to make it my sig or something.
                          Interested in coming up with something together for a sig?
                          YUP we will talk about it this evening

Comment

Working...
                          X