master cylinder, 3 brake lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

master cylinder, 3 brake lines?

I am doing a BP swap onto another car and grabbed the F series tranny, axles, spindles, brakes, and master cylinder from a 95 protege dx. The car I am putting the master cylinder on only has 2 brake lines that typically attach to the master cylinder. The protege is setup up for 3 brake lines to be attached to it. I no longer have access to the donor car. Where do each one of these lines typically go? Is it possible to cap one of these outputs in order to just run 2 lines?

Thank you

Not sure if it helps one way of the other but this car did not have abs.

Comment

master cylinder: ... front brakes / rear brakes / clutch

to elaborate . the one off the bottom feeds driverside front brake directly, the front one left side feeds the prop valve front passenger the other feeds prop valve rear brakes .. line off res is for clutch ... iirc someone will correct me if i am wrong .. going from memory as it's daaamn cold outside right now

Comment

lol I understand. It's damn cold here too.

My car is setup with the front going into the prop valve to and rear going into the prop valve. You mentioned the passenger went into a prop valve. Does it proportion with the driver side? If so could I block one of those two off and run it into my proportioning valve?

Comment

Working...
        X