Best price for a MSP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best price for a MSP?

So I'm going to take a drive out to a dealership in the south end, today.
    they have like 2-3 MSPs that have been sitting there for months upon months.
    in Canada. the base price for a 2003.5 MSP is 27500... what do you think my odds are in getting that figure around 21000? (about 16100 USD)... so about 25000 off the lot...

if it works, it'll be the second biggest discount i've ever seen. I just wanted to compare to other people's prices.

What gives me this glimmer of hope is that my friend just bought a 2003 GTI VR6, custom tuned by Nuspeed for 25000, off the lot. (they start at 30k)

anybody see a glimmer of hope?

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

A glimmer, yes. good luck. the MSP is a very fun car to drive

Comment

Well... my GF has a strong point that the MSP comes with summer tires... here, it's snowy... very snowy...
      she suggested that perhaps i should just wait until March... at that point, it might be a little harder to find a MSP, but they'll be even more desperate to sell... and i'll have about 2k to spend on a downpayment.

damn women and their "forsight" and "non-impulse buying"
      Last edited by Lil Freek; 01-02-2004, 03:12 PM.

RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

got a call from my dealership in the west end, today.
        they have 1 MSP on their lot.
        best price my salesman could give me was 485 a month for 60months.

called the 2 other dealerships in town... they both claim to be able to beat that... time for them to fight and bid for my love
        btw. i'm asking for their closest to 450 a month... which comes up to 21k CDN for the car... i decided not to wait, as my car is only gaining mileage, and that'll only decrease the value of it (making it impossible to get trade in at what i owe on it)

RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

I found one out here (based on the colors to determine the "year") new for 19k sticker, plus 2500 rebate, and 1500 for some other reason, right there im looking at 15k for it, plus i get a discount for working at Advance Auto... this is assuming that Black and Orange are the 2003, and the silver yellow and blue ones are the 2003.5

Comment

Working...
          X