FedEx dropped this off today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FedEx dropped this off today...

I'm exicted. My Sport20 front bumper and grille came today!!!

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it on your car.

Comment

nice

Comment

Me either!
        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

So when can we expect everything on and painted?

Comment

Where'd U order that from??? Looks nice!!!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Hopefully I'll be able to get the bumper/MP3 side and rear skirts painted and installed next week.
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I ordered it from www.corksport.com

All I need is some Protege5 fogs, which is not going to stop me from getting the car painted and everything installed. The body shop I'm going to be working with will probably be able to modify the stock rebar so I won't need the JDM rebar.
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Nice man!!! Now I'm gonna have to buy sumthin from them!!!!! Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Are you going to keep the chrome trunk trim and chrome the front one?

Comment

congrats on the bumper and grill ... where are you ordering the msp sides and rear from?

Comment

........JDM........... Why is it everything we DON'T have looks sweet?
                        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                        MODS:
                        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                        TO DO LIST:
                        EDM/JDM rear bumper
                        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                        Repaint car

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
                          ........JDM........... Why is it everything we DON'T have looks sweet?
                          that is how i feel about you americans! you always get the good stuff! and then a JDM thing showes up
                          Only the ****ty stuff for Europe!
                          One day you are born,
                          The next big milestone
                          you discover go zoom-zoom
                          you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

I'm going to keep the chrome rear garnish...even though it won't match the flat black front grille that's fine w/ me. Besides, you never see both the front and rear of the vehicle at the same time.

I already have the MP3 side skirts. I got them from MackDadam a while back. I purchased the rear skirt off a friend in town with an MP3 for only 20 bucks because he backed into something and put a hole in it. The body shop said they can bondo it and will be just as good as new again.
                            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Congrats!
                              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                              X