Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Folks this is what happens to your tires when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks this is what happens to your tires when...

you dont get your car aligned after you slam it. I learned the hard way. I was lucky it didnt blow.

Last edited by dahotprotege; 01-03-2004, 11:12 PM.
    My OLD Car

Pictures not working Mauricio. Why didn't you get it aligned right after the install?

Comment

try that pic again I cant see it.
      Chris
      MX-3turbo
      BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Comment

Great red x

Comment

I sure am glad I got my aligned soon after because I am not digging the red x look.

Comment

lol my bad. Can yall see it?
            My OLD Car

Comment

WOW I can't believe you could even drive straight with a tire that ****ed up. Was it just that one or both the rears?

Comment

i couldnt feel it when I was driving. It was actually the front tires that were wearing out. The driver side is that one right there. The other one was not as bad.
                My OLD Car

Comment

hahaha...

so... $50 alignment vs $300 bucks for new tires.

kickass job man good work.

don't you DARE tell me that's camber wear either.
                  "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES
                  ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                  Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

na it wasnt a camber wear. It was just a alignment issue and somethign else that the guy found in the tire that was ****ing it up even more. The tires were 90 bucks a pieace. Some really nice Falkens. The reason I never had an alignment was because Meineke and Tires Plus and all these places simply refused to do an alignment. They said 'you will be ok with a couple of rotations' Well they were obviously wrong...
                    My OLD Car

Comment

DAAAMN
                      Chris
                      MX-3turbo
                      BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Comment

My khumo's looked the same way, but not as bad as yours. Yours are way worse than mine.. .. and not to mention you got some serious balls posting that pic hehehe... j/k..

Bruce
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i was bored what can I say. I cant hold anythin back from you guys. :0
                          My OLD Car

Comment

How long did it take for the tires to wear like that?

Comment

It wasn't too long, maybe about three or four months. Does that sound right icynelly?

Comment

Working...
                              X