Who sells Haltech E6X for the BPT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who sells Haltech E6X for the BPT?

Who sells Haltech E6X for the BPT engine? I am looking for a company that have an online store.

You will have to make it work with the BPT. No one makes a plug and play version. However, if you'd like a megasquirt instead, I can help you with that.

Comment

or microtech makes standalones with 3 base maps
      GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
      AND
      THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
        You will have to make it work with the BPT. No one makes a plug and play version. However, if you'd like a megasquirt instead, I can help you with that.
        I found the Haltech E6X Engine Management System for the Mazda B6T 1.6L and BPT 1.8L engine on a Australian site so I am wondering if anyone in the US sells them

Comment

Hmm interesting, but all they offer is a base map and a wiring diagram. You still have to do your own wiring etc. Still more expensive than MS at 900USD but not a bad price.

Comment

not to mention the countless hours soldering and making it work with ur harness. Lex does good work with the MS and has awesome prices. If you want a standalone then he's the man u should talk to
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I'm dreading tuning for the new turbo.

I might sell the Haltech and put in a MS2 with all the bells + whistles.
              sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
              92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                I'm dreading tuning for the new turbo.

I might sell the Haltech and put in a MS2 with all the bells + whistles.
                Is it that much of a pain to tune?

Comment

Denis might disagree, but I hate it.

The E6X is a little better, because you can use Halwin, but the DOS software is a total kludge.
                  sigpic

Comment

Denis might disagree, but I hate it.

The E6X is a little better, because you can use Halwin, but the DOS software is a total kludge.
                    It's not that bad once you get the hang of it. The DOS software dose bug me, no halwin with the E6K.
                    Soldering in a haltech is easier if you by pass the factory wireing rather then trying to merg it in with the factory wireing.

Comment

It irritates the hell out of me that I can't just type in the values that I want- say I'm going from 330s to 550s, with no changes to the map- instead of doing the math and calculating the correct injector times, I have to change each little ****ing bar to an approximate value. It's time-consuming, not to mention aggravating.

Hence why my 550s are still sitting in a box with the new fuel rail, lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

It irritates the hell out of me that I can't just type in the values that I want- say I'm going from 330s to 550s, with no changes to the map- instead of doing the math and calculating the correct injector times, I have to change each little ****ing bar to an approximate value. It's time-consuming, not to mention aggravating.

Hence why my 550s are still sitting in a box with the new fuel rail, lol.
                        You could just highlight all the bars and just do a percentage +/- which only takes seconds.

Comment

Oh goddammit.

Serves me right for not reading the instruction manual instead of bitching.

Thanks, Denis.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh goddammit.

Serves me right for not reading the instruction manual instead of bitching.

Thanks, Denis.

Comment

holy **** its a rare denis sighting!
                              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Working...
                              X