Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS harness wiring problem

Okay so I am looking at the wiring diagram for the MS2 V3 board:

It shows grounds coming from pins (8,9,10,11,18,and19) according to the mega manual, the IAT, Collant, and TPS should be ground to pin 19, and the rest should be grounded to the chasis in the same place.

I have a DIYAUTOtune.com MS harness and I pulled it apart, it has 6 ground wires: pins (1,2,3,11,12,13) and what looks like the shielding for the ignitionl wire in pin 18...

I am getting confused. On the DIYAUTOtune harness they also have pins 1,2,3 connected to one main ground wire, and pins 11,12,13 the same, so at the end of the harness there only appears to be the two ground wires. What am I missing? Do I need to rewire the DB connector for my MS?

Should I just go ahead and run a wire to pin 19 with the grounds for the IAT, Coolant, and TPS? Or should I just connect all the sensors to the two ground wires on my harness?
    Last edited by Gforcefd; 11-16-2008, 06:32 PM.

Well I may have found my answer with this post:

Seems many of those extra pins can be grounded and which ones don't matter? But I should run all my coolant, tps, and Iat grounds to pin 19 on the db connector...

Comment

i have this diagram....
      Attached Files
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

as you can see it really doesn't matter for jack where the ground wires hook to
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

thanks I like that diagram alot better. Yours?

Comment

Does anyone know what those arrows pointing to the right coming off from the connections for the injectors mean?

Comment

im pretty sure it means they could be continued in sequence as needed

Comment

Working...
              X