MS is in & installed.... but!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS is in & installed.... but!!!

i've got a lot to learn still in regards to it. inital cranking leads to serious timing being off or the wrong cylinders trying to fire enough power to stop the starter dead @ almost 200 rpm

Matt let me know when you have some more free time so i can call you & we can walk through this more. i've been reading up in the manual as much as i can trying to understand whats going on.

meanwhile... does anyone have the trigger angle/offset (deg) & then the Angle between the main & return (deg) for the stock disty?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Kick ass, man!!

I'm gonna have to come down and check this beast out, maybe even this weekend sometime.

--sarge

Comment

sounds like a probable plan sarge. im back in deforest currently, so a trip down the interstate rather then 12/18
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

by the time u get your megasquirrrtt going i'll be done w/ the test rat ems...

Comment

Spark settings
          I am using a distributor, these are my settings
          Attached Files
          Last edited by wheresthericego; 02-01-2009, 07:26 PM.
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Ms1 Ftl

Comment

well im not getting any spark output ATM,... will be diagnosed whenever i can afford to mail it out

Comment

I'm pretty sure Lex will have an answer for you... he's an MS1 god!

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
                Member of MX-3.com
                1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
                1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Comment

firing the sparkplug on the compression stroke ftl
                  I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

^werd

im running MS2 extra for those peering minds

Comment

:p

Comment

Working...
                      X