This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kris with a k's 323 thread !

as some of you know i bought technotexan's 323 a while back :oD i saw it and fell in love with it flew from new york to cali to pick it up and drove 2000 plus miles back , which i thought was the best trip i ever did in my life for real it was fun ill post some pictures.this is my 4th 323 ive owned and will be updating as time goes by.thanks clubprotege and everyone on this site that had helped me and keeps helpin my project :o) hope you guys enjoy progress of my 323.

Under the Hood: Rebuilt B6 SOHC head @140k (with new OEM hydraulic lifters, new radiator, cams, water pump, T-stat, hoses, belts, T-belt, clutch pressure plate & cover & bearing)BPT coming soon, KYB GR-2 front struts, OEM strut mounts, drive shafts on both sides, OEM tie rods on both sides, all new OEM engine/tranny mounts, new catylitic converter, O2 sensor, battery, wipers. 2.5” piping on an exhaust(custom)ending in a dual port muffler. K&N drop in filter!!

Exterior Mods: Familia grill (Malaysia), OEM EDM slanted headlights (Germany from cablemirc), JDM corners (Japan thanks tomo), Familia rear valance (Japan from cablemirc), OEM GTX pwr folding mirrors (Japan from cablemirc), hatch w/wiper (USA), no key-hole gas door (England), 205's on Konig 13's (free from my old work).

Interior Mods: Full black interior (carpet/dash/trim panels/everything), MX-3 Frt & Rear seats, JDM GTX door trim (Japan from cablemirc), OEM pwr door locks (Japan), OEM JDM pwr widnows (auto up for driver; Japan from cablemirc), EDM dash vents (Germany - bpt323 and cablemirc), cup holders (MX-3), MX-3 boot, short shifter (ebay), MX-3 steering wheel with new leather trim, LX Gauges, LX clock, new OEM combo switch (ebay),JDM Pwr Mirror switch w/relay (Japan), EDM rear Hatch light for trunk(England)!!

kris with a K

heres some for sale pictures that had me sold
    Attached Files

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

nice lookin car, ive never seen a 323 with power windows...lol i know there are a bunch on here with it... but its still weird to see..

what muffler is that? i like it!

Comment

heres a few pictures of us leaving cali woo hoo cant wait till we pass some states.more to come i just gotta find them and resize them.

kris with a K
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks jitb37!! i'll have to find more of the interior for yah :oD

kris with a K

Comment

dude i told you guys if you guys pass by cali SF let me know @_@
          My Toys =D

Comment

power windows u lucky ass
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

sup man? ., so what did you do with the parts that i sold ya? .... car is clean man, we will have to meet up again sometime

Comment

now i know why you changed to this one!! electric windows and manual, nice!! the car its in real good shape!!
                2012 Kia rio
                2009 Nissan Frontier
                1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

they are on the black 323 now chad! you know im up for whatever whenever lemme know.thanks for the tie bar rice :oD feels GREAT!

Comment

it was a cool roadtrip heres a bunch of pictures from cali to iowa. we stopped in des moines iowa to rest at my friends house then we had to take a break in the van (wish i had a garage for her) enjoy

kris with a K
                    Attached Files

Comment

hahahaha "van break"
                      good times from the look of it! and very nice score Kris
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

Domoooooostash !
                          Last edited by Kris; 11-22-2008, 12:46 PM.

Comment

whos that fat ass mother ****er?
                            Eat ****.

Comment

thats my good friend jim who came along for the ride.we took a roadtrip to almost all 50 states in the van you see rite there :oD yeah he's pretty big but he was snug like a bug in a rug for those 5 days in that car along wit my other buddy so we all took turns driving !crazy lil 323 got powaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                              X