this is one of my noob moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is one of my noob moments

what the hell is going on here? have you herd of a mazota?

Last edited by 13thghost; 11-28-2008, 04:57 PM.
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

wdf
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Damn, its got a Toyota engine! That's unique. Hence the Mazota.

The R32 is slow either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post

The R32 is slow either way.
        Car and Driver **** on the R32 when it first came out
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I love crossbreed swaps, mainly cuz most are retarded besides the hype of being unique
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

lol this is a new one on me! i would like to see what this thing drops at the track. it would be nice to have some of these guys in our forum. so they can share good knowledge of these swaps .
            AND

Comment

i found another rare swap lol!!! eat it up guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ_R5MO7Vc
              AND

Comment

Originally posted by 13thghost View Post
                i found another rare swap lol!!! eat it up guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ_R5MO7Vc
                Older than jesus

Comment

Working...
                X