Holy Sweet Jesus! Mother Of God!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Sweet Jesus! Mother Of God!

Ok so I know that ive been wanting an alpine media processor but I really hadnt looked all that much at tehre stuff yet.. so i start researching and my god I found their f1 status products(state of the art, cant be beaten [i know blue will have say on that]).... Now I knew it was good **** but I didnt know why the F1 status was so good... I read the speacs for the media processor whcih by the way sells for no less than $3900! anyway the damn thing has 175 Band EQ with optical outputs! I mean I thought my alpine amp was badass cuz of the **** on it... but for the subs alone there is an 11 band EQ for Sub-L and the same for Sub-R! tahts ****in 22 bands of EQ jsut for subs! thats friggin insane! I mean I knew the HU was badass uz it has a 28 Band EQ with it but this... wow this takes the cake! I mean this thing like beats my home theatre system easily! i mean the damn thing comes with wireless LCD Remote like most rich people have to control there inhouse theater that has like lighting controls and volume controls and what not... but no a car 5.1 system has a touch screen wireless remote. along with a remote taht stays in the car... my god im drooling all over the ****!

Asylum, you have been skipping your AA meetings, just calm down take a deep breath and stop inhaling the smell of electronics. Can you say ?

Mikee Mike
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

we actually have meetings? I didnt know that.... when and where?!

Comment

Working...
      X