Chad's Daily driver Worklog lots of pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chad's Daily driver Worklog lots of pics

Well here is my latest purchase, i bought this car to be my daily driver well i park the miata and it becomes my big project.... I purchased the car for 500 dollars, it comes with two k8's and other random parts with brand new erebuni skirts, and a gs tranny rebuilt with new clutch .. with that purchase it also allowed my friend to buy a klze from the guy for 250 dollars,

I was orig. going to drive the car this winter and put hte miata up but i decided that i really wanted to make it clean seeing as it was going to be mainly waht i would be driving the miata would not be done for a long time and that still would only be a weekend car., yes i know RWD light ass car in teh winter would suck but its really not that bad and i just bought winter tires for it adn they are HUGE! haha it sucks that i got them so big but i got a hella deal on them so oh well..

My goal is to respray it Red prob, " true red" the color of the mazda 3's i love the way that red just " pops" its amazing, and id put some gold wheels on it with some springs and call it good, just make the outside look really clean as the same with the interior. and leave the engine the k8 for now. i still have my kl31 cams, and ze pistons but im not worried about putting them in a new DE block and throwing htem in at the moment.

so here are the first pics there will be many more throughout my workings of this car, the car is in pretty good shape other than the fact that it hasnt been on the road or i think washed since 2003.

i think overal it was a good buy, it has a good suspension, body is excelent .. dirty yes but no rust or i think only 1 or two small dings, and it has a running k8 with 6k on teh rebuilt tranny adn clutch. only thing i hate is that stupid hoodscoop! i want a stock hood! hahah

needs some work its got a front lip i need one of them this thing should turn out nice

Comment

nice score chad!!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Isn't this car from florida? I have seen somebody else had it but never got around to fix it...

Comment

first time i've actually ever seen a GS front lip..... im glad mine doesn't have it
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
            first time i've actually ever seen a GS front lip..... im glad mine doesn't have it
            first time i have ever heard anyone say that. lol..

and no this car is from Rochester, NY

Comment

dam looks like alot of work,but a good buy. it also looks like a lawn ornament lol.
              GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
              AND
              THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

that thing needs a bath and some love

Comment

wow nice find!! after a good wash it will lot good.
                  2012 Kia rio
                  2009 Nissan Frontier
                  1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

the GS lip is Fugly
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                    X