favorite alcoholic drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favorite alcoholic drinks

the title is pretty self explanitory what's everyone favorite drinks, either beer, mixed, girly, etc:p:

for beer, my favorite is now john courage. it's a british beer that is a lighter beer, but still has good flavor. the only problem is that it's $3.75 for a pint but it's worth it

for mixed drinks, my favorite is still red bull and vodka i drink them all the time

Have you had Fosters? I love beer, but that stuff is nasty!! I can't say what my favorite mixed drink, but a good cheap beer is Rolling Rock. I usually don't have mixed drinks because it brings tab to high and by the end of the night you and your friends are drunk trying to figure out who owes how much!:p: Right now, I can't have **** to drink until I am off the pain meds. Otherwise, I would be ****faced from 1 or 2 beers probably. The thing that sucks, is that i have a high tolerance for alcohol. I don't drink much at all, but in the earlier days, I had to hang with my brother who was 3 years older and went to college parties when I was still in HS! HA! HA! It was a lot of fun. Whenever we went out, I had to go in first or last a few minutes later, because I had my brother's ID (he had two because he lost the 1st and the dept. store where he lost it, mailed it to him after replacing it). We look a lot alike, so I passed for being over 21 when I was 18. Those were the days. :p:
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

Hienekin, Rolling Rock or Corona, although my all time fav is a micro brew out of Quebec, Canada called Blanche de Chambly.

For mixed drinks, there's only 2...Southern Comfort and orange juice or a Long Island IceT.

Comment

- long island iced tea
        - malibu coke
        - rum & coke
        - pina colada
        - sake

-onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
        >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
        **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Jack and Coke.
          Favorite beer, probably Killians, or Modet!!!!
          2000 DX, Blue
          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

you are all drunks
            Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
              you are all drunks
              whoa, that coming from the girl i talk to when she's drunk at least twice a week

Comment

lol. You wish I was....if I was for your b-day maybe you would get somthin somthin
                Sagaris

Comment

lol. You wish I was....if I was for your b-day maybe you would get somthin somthin

well, i'll bring you presents on my birthday what's your favorite wine again?

Comment

If I was that important you would have remembered what it was
                    Sagaris

Comment

If I was that important you would have remembered what it was
                      well, you've never told me, nor have you drank wine around me

Comment

well my favorite drink is staight up vodka or straight up tequila no beer no pansie **** just the hardest crap and supposeofly im rell fun when im drunk so i ll keep drinkin
                        i is dumb

Comment

I just finished a rum and coke. I also like:
                          Margaritas
                          Daiquri's
                          I don't know what the hell it was but it came with an orange slice and was really good!
                          Smirnoff Ice
                          Oh yeah, I will never again eat the Vodka Jello!!!!!
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Beer:
                            - Yeungling Lager
                            - Molson Canadian
                            - Miller Lite (when I feel like watching my girlish figure)

Mixed drinks???
                            - Irish Car Bomb
                            - Jager Bomb
                            - Rum and Vanilla Coke

I usually just drink beer, but whatever

Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

michelob golden draft light. in the bottle. can't beat it. or for liquor i'll go with the 151. haha, that's some strong stuff.
                              '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
                              18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

Working...
                              X