H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

PAYMENT IS DUE!!!! GET YOUR PAYMENTS IN!!!

PrivateMessage Mfactory for more details on payment

This Thread only applies to: 88-92 probe, mx6, 626 (turbo 4 cyl only)/90-92 probe LX's with the 3.0 H type transmissions.

similar in line to the current G series group buy through Mfactory Im striking a thread to see who's all interested in a H type helical LSD.

the price for the G type was $325/$325(deposits)=$650USD(total) you can expect the H type to be roughly in the same region as not much @ all is changed from the G type design.

according to chats with stephan of Mfactory, with enough interest for the H type i can mail in a sample & continue from there. 10 people will make it possible!!!!

i'll start a list.
    • bpt323- deposit paid**
    • casejunkie- deposit paid**-------
    • chief tool- Paid In FULL***
    • inspector_24
    • ragnarock01- Paid In FULL***
    • monoxidechild- Paid In FULL***
    • chino9656-------
    • csoehn- Paid In FULL***
    • spoolz- Paid In FULL***
    • tault- deposit paid**-----------
    • ovenmittgt-------
    • MK1gGT-Rob- Paid In FULL***
    • 90blacktx-------------
    • jesiotrot- Paid In FULL***
    • lundgren420-------------
    • txxx-5- Paid In FULL***
    • MazdaTurbo.dk- deposit paid**----------
    • shogunape- Paid In FULL***
    • gavin--------
    • gbilski- Paid In FULL***
    • MANTISX69-----------
    • rbluemx6----------------

Post or PM me if you are interested & can afford to join this group buy with a $325 deposit when we reach our 10 interested goal.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

I'm in!
    For one maybe two sets, depending when we have to pay and my financial situation on that time!

Comment

I am definitely in for one, and same as above could be up for a second depending on the timing and the shape of the $AUD.

Comment

I'm already in for the G series buy for the autocross car, and my brother and I each have a 1st gen MX6 that could use it

Put me down for two.

Ryan
        Ryan
        '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
        STX Prep:
        MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

Yup, me am Ryan's brother. Put me down as well for one since it'd be great to get a good LSD.
          1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
          BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
          PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
          EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

^ so 1 for each of you then?
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

the 90-92 probe LX's with the 3.0 also used a H-Type trans. thats another selling point.

post this up on performanceprobe and mx6.com. not probetalk though. they will come down hard on you if your not a authorized vender.

and im intrested. very. i now need to save some dough real quick.
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

Count me in on one! (I'm from performanceprobe/mx6.com)

Comment

Hi there, from performanceprobe.com/mx6.com

this is the best news ive heard in a long time.....

i am definatly in for one H-type...$ in hand....im almost tempted to buy 2 of them....is there a deal if i do??

can they break?? or can you transfer them over to any trans if you happened to blow up your trans

does this need machine work to be installed or can it just be dropped in or whats the scoop

once i get more details i'll gladdly paypal a deposit
                  1991 Probe GT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466

1989 Probe GT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons

sigpic

Comment

link away to other forums folks... then relink them in this thread. lets get some interest gathered

Comment

Hi there, from performanceprobe.com/mx6.com

this is the best news ive heard in a long time.....

i am definatly in for one H-type...$ in hand....im almost tempted to buy 2 of them....is there a deal if i do??

can they break?? or can you transfer them over to any trans if you happened to blow up your trans

does this need machine work to be installed or can it just be dropped in or whats the scoop

once i get more details i'll gladly paypal a deposit
                      It will be a drop in item, minimal if any filing MAY be needed & thats a big if. nothing you couldn't handle yourself tho

We arent' taking deposits yet- so hold onto your wallet.
                      there is no discount on multiples- its cheap compared to the previous guru(only other helical i know of made for the H type[no longer made]) & compared to hybriding a G type quaife.

anything can break- however these have been tested designs by M factory used in 900WHP hondas & other various applications.

Yes you can transfer them from trans/trans
                      I will link this thread to Mfactory(stephan) so he may give input as well

Besides that, feel free to review the G type helical group buy for some information, as most G type pertaining is similar to the H type

Comment

okay thanks for answering my questions, they were kind of obvious i guess but i just wanted to make sure

i have a fresh rebuilt H-type transmission that is cryo-treated....BUT it has a Phantom Grip "LSD" which i have my doubts about....and seeing as the spyder gears fell inside during shipping i have to take it apart....so this will be perfect...i can put in a real LSD now and not have to worry about the PG failing me
                        Last edited by csoehn; 12-11-2008, 09:22 PM.
                        1991 Probe GT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466

1989 Probe GT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons

sigpic

Comment

Hi, im d0zxmustang from performanceprobe.com, and mx6.com...

I too am in for a H-type LSD. Please add me to the list....

I have a 400 HP F2T engine build in the progress, and I deffinatly need one of these in my trans..

Please keep us up-to-date and guys lets PLEASE MAKE THESE POSSIBLE!!!

Thanks!
                          Last edited by d0zxmustang; 12-14-2008, 01:29 AM.

Comment

^ you've been added. seems your a bit antsy on pushing for production. i understand everyone on the list wants one & pretty badly. but please have patience. i have sincere dedication for 1 per each user on the list. above that is not set in stone- please also understand that.

Mfactory will be producing these just to clairfy not me personally

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              ^ you've been added. seems your a bit antsy on pushing for production. i understand everyone on the list wants one & pretty badly. but please have patience. i have sincere dedication for 1 per each user on the list. above that is not set in stone- please also understand that.

Mfactory will be producing these just to clairfy not me personally
                              HAHA sorry man, didnt mean to come off like that....just get excited when new stuff "possibly" becomes avalible....

I completely understand this is still under development and produced by third party....But at least the list is up to 9 now....
                              Last edited by d0zxmustang; 12-14-2008, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X