Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Mr. Lukovic is back on the boards.... and watch out for Mrs. Lukovic hehehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Lukovic is back on the boards.... and watch out for Mrs. Lukovic hehehe

Hey everyone....... I"M BAAAACK!!!!! LOL
    I'd like to introduce my new wife Veezie to everyone as well. She's none other than MrsDevl323 of course.

See you all soon!

Vlad
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Does she have a 323 also? Welcome back man, Goodluck

Comment

I don't get to have a 323. I have to have a stupid ricey turbo MR2 gen 2 instead. Ha Ha!!

Comment

welcome back Vlad and welcome Veezie. get a damn powersupply and you will have a computer. I could..borrow one from work, but that may not fly

Comment

About that power supply..... I found a 320 layin around that you can have Vlad. My roommate is usin the 400 that i had.
          Eric Johnson
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club of South Florida
          http://www.ipmcsfl.com
          Former President/Webmaster
          Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
          - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
          - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
          - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
          - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
          Current project: None...

Comment

Originally posted by Kr33peR
            About that power supply..... I found a 320 layin around that you can have Vlad. My roommate is usin the 400 that i had.
            cool, get it to me this week so I can get the thing running.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDevl323
              I don't get to have a 323. I have to have a stupid ricey turbo MR2 gen 2 instead. Ha Ha!!
              Wow so you smoke all of us! LOL.
              My OLD Car

Comment

Welcome back
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

We're all gonna see each other at Towers Friday anyway, so Eric bring the freakin power supply, and Rich PLEASE hook us up!!! We suck with no comp. And I smoke no one til next month when I actually have the car. And then I might have to buy an N.A. and put in the turbo and stuff myself. (Hope I don't break a nail.)

Comment

you know I've got you covered. in baby oil...oooppps, wait, that would be Vlad's job.

Comment

Hey Vlad and Veezie,

Welcome back!! Congratulations on your marriage, I hope your love for each other grows stonger each day!!

~W~

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                        you know I've got you covered. in baby oil...oooppps, wait, that would be Vlad's job.

Baby Oil??? Wow, you're imagaination definately out does my love life. Lol!!! But thanks for the idea. Maybe THAT will wake him up.

Comment

Working...
                        X