Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Upcoming IL Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming IL Meets

Jan 31st 2009 First Meet of The Year:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123729404

Spring Meet:

A little early, but I'm helping some friends in the Indy Rotary club set up this meet. Right now I'm gauging interest. It's open to all Mazdas, and we hope to have an awesome turnout. This is an all day event with a car show, prizes, and an all around good time! So, let me know if anyone...

Jan 31st 2009 First Meet of The Year

Since that it will probably still be pretty cold outside all I'm suggesting that we meet up somewhere and have dinner at some kind of franchise restaurant like Friday's and discuss things like the cannon ball race or the mid west mazda meet or both or nothing at all.

Address: 3961 Fountain Square Pl, Waukegan, IL 60085
    Meet up: 4:00pm in the parking lot
    Dinner: 5:00pm

People who will be in attendance:
    1. Anna - Anna-chan
    2. Willkill (if he can bum a ride)
    3. Justin - TheDoc
    4. Santos -Sandblaster (+Evy)
    5. Steve - LordZath (+Kelly)
    6. Bryan - Suspect987
    7. Cookim6
    8. Nick - GoFast (maybe)
    9. Joel - Ririal
    10. Aric - Aricjm15
    11. Ken - CaptainKRM
    12. Rick -ZyrehT
    13. Mattman
    14. James - Zuku

Comment

2009 IL Meet Thread

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123729894

Okidoki! So this is how it's going to work. Listed below I have each month and with in each month there is a spot for a meet. The idea here is that if you have an idea for a meet location we can start making a list. It doesn't matter if you want it to be a state wide meet or a local mini meet just post it so then people will be able to see and decided if they want to come or not.

Please follow this example in your post:

Date - Name of Location, City: Username

01/31/08 - Bdubs, Waukegan: Anna-chan

After you make your suggestion I will add it to the main list. As the date of the suggested meet comes closer, it will be that persons responsibility to organize and plan, make a thread so on and so forth. If you don't want to organize/plan please PM me and I will happily volunteer.

Sound Good? I hope so. I already took the liberty and filled in a couple of dates.

Post away!

Janurary
      2. 01/31/09 - Bdubs, Waukegan: Anna-chan

Feburary

March
      1. 03/21/09 - Red Robin, Lincolnshire: Anna-chan

April
      1. 04/03/08 - Fast and Furious @ Regal Cinema, Round Lake; Anna-chan
      2. 04/18/08 - Midwest Mazda Fest/Caravan - Indy: Anna-chan

May
      1. 05/09/08 - Starved Rock, Utica: Anna-chan

June

July

August
      1. 08/15/08 - IL. State Beach, Zion: Anna-chan

Septemeber

October

November

December

Comment

These are (3) separate threads guys. Don't get them all confused.

One meet may be a caravan to Indy, Another thread is a meet on the 31st of this month, another thread is a overall meet thread for the entire year. If you guys have suggestions for where you would like to meet, either pm me, or post here to add to that location as a possible meet location.

Santos

Comment

indy.. is that a large meet? i want to go to some large one, i still need to do alot to get my car going =( i need riddilin to concentrate

Comment

ill be putting another spring meet on this year. last year we had over 30 car's at my house for a fender rolling meet. was alot of fun. but crowded my street pretty bad. but seeing 4 mazdaspeed6's in a row in my driveway was HOT! lol.

well this year im gonna just toss together a BBQ at rockford racecraft. plenty of room to park. and lots of **** to poke at, at the shop. plus my turbo riding mower is there, so if you have seen pics, you can actually see the real thing.
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

need time to get the cars running decently
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

July 11, Soldier Field (HIN), unstable357 (Chris over @ clubpro.)

I added you Chris.

Comment

im still kind of lost on the translation of the dates/ who's hosting it or if thats a list of attendee's
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

one thread is for a mini meet on the 31st of this month

another thread is a thread where people can make suggestions like chris did for an upcoming meet. that thread on page one has the entire calendar year with meets throughout the months.

another thread is a spring thread ryan to indy for mazdafest. that one is more of a national meet.

Comment

Thread #1 (01.31.09 meet @ bww) and its thread:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123729404

Thread #2 is the calendar 2009 IL meet thread:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123729894

Thread #3 cannoball /race run: (Could be to INDY? for mazdafest):

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123724206

Thread #4 mazdafest meet in Indy:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123728374

Hope that helps Ryan. And you can always give me a call man if you are interested in any of them. I believe there are several members here with my number.

Santos

Comment

does anyone plan on showing at HIN?

if i get rims before the show, i will be showing the mazda6 there this year.
                        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                        What are you driving?

Comment

one more week. i want to see some clubprotege guys there.

Comment

i really want to go, im hoping more protege guys come to or festiva guys egeric said hes going to try and go (his computer no longer works) and hopefully 2 if not 3 of the festiva guys (there anti social)

Comment

i won't make it to the first meet santos..... 323 isn't running & i really don't feel proud in any aspect of the mx3 lol. sooner then later tho. you know i'll make @ least a couple meets this year

Comment

Working...
                              X