Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

NOPI! 3wk count down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOPI! 3wk count down...

Hey guys. 3 weeks...sheat less than that left! POST NOPI RELATED CONCERNS/WHATEVER HERE!
    Sagaris

Please take a digital CAMERA! Need to see every single moment of the kitted green goblin in action.
    2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
    Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Stop post whorin, lol. and there will be lotsa pics :D
      Sagaris

Comment

Ha, yup post whoring I am . It will stop.
        2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
        Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

yea and if jo strips please get a vid i missed the last one lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
          mods:
          --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
          --Injen Intake (color Blue)
          --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

WASSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAA PEOPLE!!!!!
            Nice forum section, i really REALLY like this forum section!!!

IntensePerformance peeps, as far as NOPI goes, as Motegi said, please post questions, concerns etc. here...

Vlad

BTW, Jo: Is there a NOPI thread on this board like on the tri-forum board?? And are most people that joined this one from the other forums?? Thanks
            Last edited by Devl323; 09-07-2003, 10:51 PM.
            Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
            262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
            ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Not to try and bash anyone but I believe (correct me if im wrong) that I came up with this idea but I had the help of Joelene (her being a mod ) got the specific name. I got a South Florida section but then she got this INTENSE performance. Then, we just fused the two. Does that make sense?
              My OLD Car

Comment

True i see your point, thanks for looking out bro...... a beer on me next time we hang out or something

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
                  True i see your point, thanks for looking out bro...... a beer on me next time we hang out or something
                  Lol that would be awesome but I can't drink *legally*
                  My OLD Car

Comment

i never said anything about an alcoholic beer..... LOL

got milk? LOL

Comment

I dont know if people from that other forum are on this one. Some of them maybe. I know there was a thread posted on it about this forum because Jason of Protege club kept deletin them. But I posted about NOPI in Off Topic and no one seemed to notice or care for that matter
                      Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                        I dont know if people from that other forum are on this one. Some of them maybe. I know there was a thread posted on it about this forum because Jason of Protege club kept deletin them. But I posted about NOPI in Off Topic and no one seemed to notice or care for that matter
                        Hmmm, why would he delete them.... whats up with that.....?
                        I'm not sure if i understood u correctly

Comment

The other forum went down once or twice. So this one was setup. He doesnt want to support this one because it was kind of put up in opposition to his forum. (protegeclub.com) going down.
                          Sagaris

Comment

I like this one better
                            My OLD Car

Comment

yeah me too....... feels like home for some reason coz we (the club) have a home.....
                              well if the protegeclub.com hadn't gone down there would be no problem..... and no opposition so he should just face it..... was it his fault tho??

Comment

Working...
                              X