spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoiler

anyone have any suggestions on spoilers for my protege? i dont really want the OEM spoiler so i was looking at the grand touring spoiler from summit sport compact. any other suggestions?

Yup, touring wing is nice

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Nothing too big. I personally like 98zoomzoom's spoiler. I know it's a sin to take it from a civic but it think it looks nice. I'd post pics but he sold his pro and there are no longer pics. I'll try to get them, cardomain isn't working right now.

Sorry to thread jack, but Kris, where did you get the clear lights for the rear bumper...I haven't come across them yet.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

The rear bumper lights (they are actually meant for the for the front bumper of a 95/6) are from http://www.superhightechnology.com/
        They also have the non-JDM clear corners aswell (just as an fyi to others)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

bumper lights and spoiler

ive got 2 questions. 1. are those the front lights from a 95/6? and how much is the spoiler, K dawg?

Comment

Originally posted by 97LXZ5
            ive got 2 questions. 1. are those the front lights from a 95/6? and how much is the spoiler, K dawg?
            If you are talking about my bumper lights, then yes, those are meant for the front of the 95/6 (but fit the rear on 95-98 as well).
            the spoiler I payed about $200CDN for.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

i like my spoiler but maybe thats me people are different ya kno well get at cha later 1

Comment

This is what I like...not too big but something back there

I think the aluminum these days are definately a but to each his own. Not my cup of tea...but it's not my car either.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

^^^ Looks awesome!

He got it from a Civic? You got more details? I'm in LOVE!

Comment

Speaking on the spoiler, how much civic stuff will fit on our cars? how hard would it be to modify body kits (or just a bumper lip) to fit ours. also, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR TAILS LIGTHS!? THE MIDDLE PART IS MISSING! cool, was that a custom fab?

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                      ^^^ Looks awesome!

He got it from a Civic? You got more details? I'm in LOVE!
                      I don't think that spoiler fits right,
                      that's why I don't like it ..
                      I have yet to see a spoiler that looks good on the back of a protege,
                      aside from maybe a 3rd gen protege spoiler or the 2nd gen protege spoiler
                      Bruce
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by zshakespeare
                        WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR TAILS LIGTHS!? THE MIDDLE PART IS MISSING! cool, was that a custom fab?
                        He painted it. As simple as that.

Comment

I would suggest getting a cf one from www.aprperformance.com they have some cool ones there. But whatever you get make sure it's sleek and clean not those ugly 2 story tall wings that look so stupid.

Comment

I want something as close to the OEM as possible. That civic spoiler on 98zoomzoom's car looks fine to me. Dows anyone know what model/year it is for?

p.s. no CF stuff for me thanks

Comment

one from a 96-00 Si would fit and look nice!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                              1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Working...
                              X