• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm Gtx Bp26 Ecu

BP26 ecu for sale
    Came out of a running car.
    $180USD shipped anywhere in USA or Canada ***NEW PRICE $150 SHIPPED EACH***
    Thanks
    Last edited by Lunacy; 02-20-2009, 02:16 PM.

lol how the hell do you get so many
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

Originally posted by deathtrigga View Post
      lol how the hell do you get so many
      He has the addresses of all the ppl he sold to. He really only found 1 and keeps stealing it back lol. Jk. He's just that lucky.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hahah yea look at the date on the paper 7-1-08! lol

my fs thread

Comment

Deathtrigga, we imported ALOT of GTXs into New Zealand from Japan in the mid 1990s before the new import laws came in, and many of them are either being wrecked or restored now. I have alot of contacts through wrecking yards and this is how i obtain most of what i sell.
          Im certainly not lucky enough to have a yard full of wrecked GTRs and GTXs thats for sure
          Ive always had alot of help from you guys in the USA when ive been looking for parts so im always happy to help out getting more JDM stuff into the USA.
          Bryce

Comment

Oh and thats how we write the date at this end of the world haha

Comment

ohh right right, i actually thought that you just reused a picture that you took on JULY 1st 2008! lol i totally didn't notice that it was january 7th 2008! lol

my fs thread

Comment

haha yeah dont mind me still havnt figured its 2009 yet

Comment

Pmed
                  sigpic
                  1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
                  1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
                  1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
                  Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
                  Daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMazdaMx-3 View Post
                    Pmed
                    Replied

Comment

Payment sent
                      sigpic
                      1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
                      1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
                      1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
                      Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
                      Daily driver

Comment

1 ECU sold, 2 still for sale

Comment

Im heading back to sea again for another 4 weeks on Wednesday so anyone wanting one of these PM me so i can get it out to you before then

Comment

Bump

Comment

Right back to sea tomorrow but should be on email every couple of days.
                              ECUs are packed and ready to go, if anyone wants them while im away il get my wife to send them. As always PM me if interested, should get back to u within a day or 2. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X