buddy club 2 kit for 99-00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buddy club 2 kit for 99-00

I read on msprotege.com that the buddy club 2 kit is going to be made for the 99-00 protege, has anyone else heard anything about this? i looked around the internet but cant seem to find anything else about it to read up on if anyone knows anything please let me know.

Thank you

Yeah it is going to be produced but it might be a little while til it is shipped out to consumers. Protege00Dogg has applied to be the kit car.

Comment

nice ... you know of anywhere i can read up on it ... dont have the money for a kit yet ... i just got my rims 3 days ago my intake is on the way and i think im gonna do my system next so i can wait any idea how long till release like months? weeks? or a year ?

Comment

All I have seen on it has been posted on mazdamp3.com. It will probably take about 3 months to make the first mold. I would guess it would be around 6 months from now until they start selling them. But that is just my guess.

Comment

yeah i applied but they havent called me back about it... i am going to call them again soon just to see whats going on...
          Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

for a 99-2000. hmm...this is going to be interesting. i seen the one they made for the 2001+ and it looks pretty cool. cant wait to see this. Whos making it? Company name?

Comment

any update on this kit? you hear back from them yet protege00dogg?

Comment

im sorry but i havent heard anything.. i try calling but it either busy or they dont answer but i will keep trying

Comment

does anyone know where i can take a look at this kit for the 2001 pro. if so please leave a link. thanks

Comment

Comment

the buddyclub2 kit for 01+ is damn sweet lookin... they (buddyclub2) quoted me a price of $699 plus S&H.... so i guess it'll be like $1000 with install and painting... not bad, considering the only other kits ive seen that dont look stock were erebuni for $799 and wingwest for like $1400... and the buddyclub2 kit looks better than both those.
                      2002 Protege LX
                      ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

If $800 was the cheapest you could find the Erebuni for, you weren't looking very hard. The only part of the buddyclub2 kit I like is the front bumper, the rest is so damn plain. There are hardly any lines in the rest of the kit.

Comment

well i got tired of waiting so i sent them a fax with a phone number and email address to reach me at i will give this a couple days and if that doesnt work i guess ill start calling.

Comment

Cool man keep us updated.

Comment

wow, serisouly these guys suck, i dont even care if i am the one they sponsor i just want the damn kit to come out for our cars, i figured it would be nice to be the first one but they havent answered me yet, and it seems they dont answer anyone so i guess ill try and call them in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X