This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jl audio - great buy

Hello, I work for JL AUDIO and me and my friend are starting alittle company on clubprotege and protegeclub to try and help out our fellow friends on these sites. We get everything at factory price. For example, 1 10" w6v2 (a top of the line sub) is usually $399.99 per sub which we can get for $240 (which is factory price) - I can get anything for much cheaper. Please. e are willin g to help out. Just e-mail me all the specs of what you are looking for. Give me a couple days, and I will e-mail you back a price, compared to the retail. Thanks

e-mail: deleted by blue LEDz
    AIM: deleted by blue LEDz

or reply here.

Ryan DuCom

editors note: till i know personally that this is legit, i stongly advise that any and all clubpro memebers do not contact this individual. when i am satisfied that he isn't scamming people, i will allow him to post his information again, but there will be no threads about it.
    thank you,
    blue LEDz, you local audio moderator
    Last edited by blue LEDz; 09-08-2003, 08:23 PM.
    MODS: 3a racing cat-back exhaust, (2) 12" audiobahn subs w/ bandpas enclosure, 800 watt mono AUDIOBAHN amp, frotn strut bar, bomz racing short ram intake w/ K&N filter, rockford fosgate 1 farad capacitor, rokford wiring, pioneer deck(dont know numbers, but its new)

someone please close this thread before a jl deaer or someone gets pissed off b/c this person obviously doesn't work for jl. you also posted this on msprotege.com too
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

how much you want to bet I work for them?
      MODS: 3a racing cat-back exhaust, (2) 12" audiobahn subs w/ bandpas enclosure, 800 watt mono AUDIOBAHN amp, frotn strut bar, bomz racing short ram intake w/ K&N filter, rockford fosgate 1 farad capacitor, rokford wiring, pioneer deck(dont know numbers, but its new)

Comment

if you do you wont for long b/c i know a few people who do and advertising THEY discounts to anyone will get you into serious doodoo. and yes, what was it, you, your brother and mom all work for jl audio and run it out of your moms basement. anyways, purecaraudio sells jl stuff, but it has no warranty and no serial numbers. jl audio doesn't do online sales which means you can't start a company for the internet. if you "did" work for jl audio and wanted to give your friends discounts in your store, thats up 2 you and how long you want your job, but tring to trick people on this forum into beleaving you can get all this stuff from jl audio at dealercost and sell it to them is just wrong. if it fell of the back of a truck, then say that, not a lie. if you do work for jl audio, which store do you work for?? also, you HAVE TO BE REGISTERED as a vendor if you want to sell anything on this board.

:bsmeter:

i'm just in a pissy mood thismorning, sorry
        '02 classic red p5
        currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

I work for pd lazurus.

Comment

first, if you want to sell on this site, you have to be an authorized vendor. secondly, before i'll let anyone e-mail you, i want proof that you work for JL. you must have some way of proving that. where are you located? thirdly, you must tell people that whatever they buy will have zero warranty. your thread on protegeclub got locked for good reason, same with this one. when you prove that you are legit, you will have to do any and all business through e-mail and PM's, since i'm sure JL won't want our site endorsing what they fight so hard to prevent.

Comment

Working...
            X